Epi Info™ Vector Surveillance for PC – Get the last version of Epi Info™ Vector Surveillance 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Epi Info™ Vector Surveillance App for Windows
Download last version of Epi Info™ Vector Surveillance App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Epi Info™ Vector Surveillance|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Epi Info™ Vector Surveillance on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Epi Info™ Vector Surveillance on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Epi Info™ Vector Surveillance into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Epi Info™ Vector Surveillance “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Epi Info™ Vector Surveillance.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Epi Info™ Vector Surveillance app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Epi Info™ Vector Surveillance on MAC PC
This Epi Info™ Vector Surveillance is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Epi Info™ Vector Surveillance App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Epi Info™ Vector Surveillance?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Epi Info™ Vector Surveillance for Windows Reviews
Epi Info™ Vector Surveillance App Preview
Are you an entomologist, vector control technician, or organization interested in vector surveillance? If so, this app can save critical time in the field, improve data quality, and standardize data for better operational decision-making.
Features of the Epi Info™ Vector Surveillance app include:
• Data entry modules for: 1) trapping, 2) household surveys, 3) bottle/tube bioassays, 4) cone bioassays and 5) vector control activities
• Automatic calculation of important indices such as container index, Breteau index and trap density
• Automatic capture of GPS coordinates, accuracy, elevation, dates and times
• A barcode-based indexing system for sampling locations
• Multiple languages (English, Spanish, French, Portuguese)
• Instruction manuals and email support
• Collaborative data collection with real-time or near real-time analysis (depending on your connectivity status)
• Store your data on your device or sync to your organization’s preferred cloud service
The Epi Info™ Vector Surveillance app was designed for surveillance of all types of mosquito vectors: it facilitates collection of data on Aedes aegypti (the mosquito that transmits Zika, dengue, yellow fever, and chikungunya viruses); Culex mosquitoes (which transmit Filariasis and West Nile Virus), and Anopheles mosquitoes (which transmit malaria).
Once entomologists and vector surveillance techs enter surveillance data into the app, the data are uploaded to the Cloud, where they are then sent to an analysis dashboard. The dashboard automatically generates summaries, surveillance maps, visualizations and analysis of entomological indicators so decision-makers can quickly and in near real-time review their data and plan their appropriate responses about when, where, and how to begin vector control measures. By automating the analysis and display, users can focus on the more important issue of focusing on determining the right control method at the right place and time for maximum public health impact.
Visit https://go.usa.gov/xn6WP for user manuals, barcode generator, and other support.
Limitation of Liability
The materials embodied in the Epi Info™ Mobile Application are “as-is” and without warranty of any kind, express, implied or otherwise, including without limitation, any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or the United States (U.S.) Government be liable to the user or to anyone else for any direct, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including without limitation, loss of profit, loss of use, savings or revenue, loss of data or the claims of third parties, whether or not CDC or the U.S. Government has been advised of the possibility of such loss, however caused and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the possession, use or performance of this software.
Links located at this site to nonfederal organizations are provided solely as a service to our users. These links do not constitute an endorsement of these organizations nor their programs by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or the federal government, and none should be inferred. CDC is not responsible for the content contained at these sites.
Use of trade names and commercial sources is for identification only and does not imply endorsement by the Division Parasitic Diseases and Malaria, Center for Global Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Public Health Service, or the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Epi Info™ Vector Surveillance is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Epi Info™ Vector Surveillance installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.