Entrust Identity for PC – Get the last version of Entrust Identity 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Entrust Identity App for Windows
Download last version of Entrust Identity App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Entrust Identity|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Entrust Identity on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Entrust Identity on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Entrust Identity into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Entrust Identity “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Entrust Identity.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Entrust Identity app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Entrust Identity on MAC PC
This Entrust Identity is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Entrust Identity App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Entrust Identity?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Entrust Identity for Windows Reviews
Entrust Identity App Preview
The Entrust Identity mobile application is the new Entrust mobile platform for delivering strong identity credentials to both employee and consumer users. With this version of the application, users will continue to benefit from the authentication and transaction verification capabilities that replace hardware tokens, while adding advanced password reset capabilities for employee use cases.
One Application, Multiple Uses
The Entrust Identity application allows you to create identities and activate unique one time passcode soft token applications for use with different organizations that use the Entrust Identity IAM platforms for strong authentication.
Protect yourself when initiating any type of online transaction such as account login, financial transactions, etc by receiving confirmation of your transactions right to your mobile application. Confirm the details and enter your secure, one time passcode to complete the transaction.
Manage Employee Passwords
When password reset and unlock management becomes a burden for an IT department, allowing employees to manage their passwords right from this mobile application improves the experience for everyone. Employees will use the same strong credential they would when managing passwords through web portals to simplify the process – without compromising security.
Entrust combines security with usability for millions of customers across the globe.
For more information on Entrust and the Entrust Identity mobile applications please see:
Application License: www.entrust.com/mobile/info/EULA
Information on Entrust: www.entrust.com
Information on Entrust Identity Mobile: www.entrust.com/mobile
Information on specific Mobile device support: www.entrust.com/mobile/info
Performance improvements and bug fixes
Entrust Identity is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Entrust Identity installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.