Endless ATC (free) for PC – Get the last version of Endless ATC (free) 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Endless ATC (free) App for Windows
Download last version of Endless ATC (free) App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Endless ATC (free)|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Endless ATC (free) on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Endless ATC (free) on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Endless ATC (free) into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Endless ATC (free) “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Endless ATC (free).apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Endless ATC (free) app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Endless ATC (free) on MAC PC
This Endless ATC (free) is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Endless ATC (free) App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Endless ATC (free)?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Endless ATC (free) for Windows Reviews
Endless ATC (free) App Preview
In this simulation game, you are an air traffic controller at the approach radar of a busy airport. The goal is to guide the planes safely to the ILS (Instrument Landing System) of the runways to get a high score. If you make no errors, the number of planes you have to control gets larger and larger. How many flights at a time can you handle?
A warning for users who are unfamiliar with aviation: due to high realism, this game may bore or frustrate you, so please read the instructions below first. In-game there’s only a little bit of help, and the game is in English only.
The game shows you a radar screen with planes and runways. Planes are generated randomly. To keep it fun and playable, this ATC sim is a bit simplified compared to real life, but it’s all on scale and the planes behave realistically.
Select a plane, give it a descend instruction (to about 2000 feet), guide it to the thin blue line at a large distance from the runway, and clear it for approach by enabling ILS mode, which means it will follow the line to the runway (given that the plane captures the line at a shallow angle). It’s also handy to check out the screenshots and the video. Then just try it! More detailed instructions:
• sequence the traffic to the ILS path in front of a landing runway. The runway is depicted as a blue line with a number; the ILS path is the thin blue line extending from the runway. In order to capture this ILS beam, a plane must comply to three conditions:
(1) the ILS mode of the plane is activated,
(2) the plane is descended low enough to intercept the glideslope from below; the blue circles mark the altitudes of 2000, 3000 and 4000 feet,
(3) the plane must intercept the ILS at a heading of 50 degrees or less with respect to the runway (aim for about 30 degrees).
If captured correctly, it will follow the line and land automatically on the runway. Note that it takes some time for a plane to descend to the selected altitude. When a plane is fully established, it will be handed over the the tower and then you score skill points. For parallel approaches, maintain 1000 feet vertical separation until both planes are localizer established.
• Departing aircraft determine their heading and speed themselves; they only require an instruction (when it’s safe) to climb to a higher altitude: flight level 130.
• You can also lose skill points when planes:
(1) fly too close to eachother (generally: overlapping circles and altitude difference <1000 feet),
(2) leave the airspace (outer grey circle), also if they are departures but leave the airspace at or below FL90,
(3) missed approaches/go arounds.
• The amount of planes that you have to control is about the same as the amount of skill points you have: the higher the skill value, the more planes you have to deal with. You can also achieve ‘goals’ by landing a certain amount of planes in the correct way.
• Some planes have an additional ‘RD’ tag; only these planes need to land on the secondary ‘RD’ airport.
In the menu there are options like a speed multiplier, and custom traffic for a more relaxed gameplay. Set sound mode to 2 or 3 for pilot speech via android TTS (uses US and UK language).
For more detailed instructions go to https://startgrid.blogspot.com/2013/11/endless-atc-instructions.html
• endless amount of planes, multiple runways,
• give radar vectors like a real air traffic controller,
• amount of traffic adapts to your skill level,
• pause and high simulation speed modes,
• automatically saving game; resume where you left off,
• pilot voices,
• no internet connection required,
• no ads,
• it’s free.
The game plays best on big screens. If you have feedback, please send me an email.
– Flow of departures and arrivals can both be set at a fixed value in the traffic menu.
– Reduced TTS speech rates a little bit.
Endless ATC (free) is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Endless ATC (free) installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.