Edo Agenda for PC – Get the last version of Edo Agenda 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Edo Agenda App for Windows
Download last version of Edo Agenda App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Edo Agenda|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Edo Agenda on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Edo Agenda on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Edo Agenda into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Edo Agenda “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Edo Agenda.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Edo Agenda app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Edo Agenda on MAC PC
This Edo Agenda is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Edo Agenda App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Edo Agenda?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Edo Agenda for Windows Reviews
Edo Agenda App Preview
The first app combining calendar, note-taking and task management: your all in one personal organizer.
Inspire yourself, keep track of your daily life and get stuff done.
Introducing Edo Agenda, the first app that combines calendar, note-taking and task management in one single place easy to use across your smartphone, tablet and laptop.
A blank page offers endless possibilities and a calendar lets you organize, schedule and retrieves all these possibilities.
– Manage personal e work tasks
– Schedule events, activities and reminders
– Capture and organize ideas and notes
– Collect meeting notes and manage projects
– Create checklists and alarms
Edo Agenda lets you choose the way you look at your contents:
Journal (Home Page)
it lets you see all your notes, tasks, to-do lists and events organized by day.
Here you can plan anything you need to do, from a trip to a project, or you can simply track your activities or use it as a bullet journal (unfinished tasks could be moved automatically to the next day).
Collect here everything that doesn’t fit into a specific topic or doesn’t have a due date yet.
Here you can combine and organize different contents such as to-do lists, due dates, notes, documents, images, pdf and much more.
A project named “Trip to Japan” could collect things to do, places to visit, scheduled activities, tickets, reservations codes, directions, maps, thoughts and photos, links, all in one place.
Capture and organize here simple meeting notes, class notes, homework, ideas and much more. You can color code notes as well as attach documents and images to them.
Each Note can be linked to a specific day of our calendar and organized in collections (e.g. favorite book passages and quotes, recipes etc.)
Create checklists with descriptions and attachments. It’s easy to write down a grocery list, a reading list, a wish list, you name it. Each To-Do List can be linked to a specific day in your planner and organized in collections e.g. work, personal and so on.
All the contents are backed up and synchronized in real time on each of your devices.
Try the web app on https://agenda.edo.io/welcome/ to access your project, notes, to-do list and schedule from your laptop or desktop, it works with all major browser.
Habit tracking and routines
A place where every day you can take note of all your routines: how many minutes you have meditated, what you had for lunch and dinner or how many pages you read from your favorite book, to have each week a report that tracks all your positive and life-enriching habits.
– UI Improved and Updated
– Improved widgets
– Added Monthly Widget (Premium)
– New Share UI from 3rd party apps
– Fix reported bugs
Edo Agenda is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Edo Agenda installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.