EBookDroid – PDF & DJVU Reader for PC – Get the last version of EBookDroid – PDF & DJVU Reader 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get EBookDroid – PDF & DJVU Reader App for Windows
Download last version of EBookDroid – PDF & DJVU Reader App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||EBookDroid – PDF & DJVU Reader|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install EBookDroid – PDF & DJVU Reader on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install EBookDroid – PDF & DJVU Reader on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running EBookDroid – PDF & DJVU Reader into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” EBookDroid – PDF & DJVU Reader “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the EBookDroid – PDF & DJVU Reader.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play EBookDroid – PDF & DJVU Reader app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install EBookDroid – PDF & DJVU Reader on MAC PC
This EBookDroid – PDF & DJVU Reader is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the EBookDroid – PDF & DJVU Reader App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) EBookDroid – PDF & DJVU Reader?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
EBookDroid – PDF & DJVU Reader for Windows Reviews
EBookDroid – PDF & DJVU Reader App Preview
EBookDroid is a highly customizable document viewer for Android.
EBookDroid supports the following ebook and document formats: DjVU, PDF, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbr and cbz), plus – starting with version 2 – EPUB, RTF, MOBI and AWZ3.
EBookDroid provides flexible font mapping for PDF documents:
– If an external font is found in the same folder with document, this font will be applied.
– Also, user can define a list of directories (/sdcard/fonts by default) where external fonts can be found.
– If an external font in a PDF document has the same family name as one of the font found in these directories, the found font will be applied.
– Otherwise, the appropriate NimbusL font will be used.
EBookDroid 2.0 provides the following extra tools:
– Text selection and external dictionary support.
– Text highlighting
– Free-hand annotations.
– Text notes and page notebooks.
Collaboration with electronic publication sites and access to online ebook catalogs is allowed by the supported OPDS ( [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OPDS Open Publication Distribution System) protocol. This is the reason the app is requiring permissions for network access.
EBookDroid allows you to customize the way you read on a per book basis: each document’s layout can be tailored to give you the best reading experience and all settings will be remembered the next time you will open it.
Whatever your document, be it a two-faced xerox, a book with wide asymmetric margins or a multi-column article, EBookDroid provides you with features to split pages, automatically or manually crop margins and instantly zoom to a column’s content. Please refer to the Wiki section of the developers’ website for further instructions on how to use such features (don’t forget to read the FAQ).
Should you experience any problems, please report them in the Issues section on the developer’s website, at the following address: http://code.google.com/p/ebookdroid/.
If you are having issues with a specific document, don’t forget to attach it to your question to the developers.
EbookDroid uses MIME types to handle different file types. Unfortunately, Android’s and many other file managers might not support all MIME types. When this happens, you will not be able to open said files directly from the file manager. Some file managers allow you to add new MIME types and associate them with the corresponding file extensions. Refer to your file manager manual to get further instructions on how to do that. All MIME types supported by EBookDroid can be found in the Wiki section of the developer’s website.
– Text selection improved
– Various fixes
EBookDroid – PDF & DJVU Reader is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
EBookDroid – PDF & DJVU Reader installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.