EasyTether Tablet for PC – Get the last version of EasyTether Tablet 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get EasyTether Tablet App for Windows
Download last version of EasyTether Tablet App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||EasyTether Tablet|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install EasyTether Tablet on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install EasyTether Tablet on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running EasyTether Tablet into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” EasyTether Tablet “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the EasyTether Tablet.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play EasyTether Tablet app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install EasyTether Tablet on MAC PC
This EasyTether Tablet is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the EasyTether Tablet App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) EasyTether Tablet?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
EasyTether Tablet for Windows Reviews
EasyTether Tablet App Preview
EasyTether for phones is available on our website:
EasyTether Tablet implements carrier-independent tethering. Works over USB and Bluetooth. No root, no tethering fees.
EasyTether Tablet compatibility notes:
Android 7.0 / 6.0 / 5.1 / 5.0: web browsing works
Android 4.4: does not generally work; some devices may work with dummy Wi-Fi trick though.
Android 4.3 down to 4.0.3: web browsing works; dummy Wi-Fi or a similar trick required for other apps.
These notes apply to the Tablet-side app only. EasyTether for phones works on all Android versions.
Install on your tablet and follow the instructions.
EasyTether Tablet provides Internet connection shared from your phone using USB or Bluetooth.
USB tethering requires a USB host cable (also known as a USB OTG cable)!
If you need to tether your phone to your computer or router, see the phone-side EasyTether application.
A known issue:
Apps that ask the system if there is an Internet connection do not work.
It happens because the system does not treat VPN connection without underlying Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G connection as Internet connection. It does not matter if you use the Lite or the full EasyTether on your phone.
The workaround is to connect to some dummy Wi-Fi network (without Internet access).
– fixed USB compatibility with Android P (Android 9) phones
– reduced processor utilization for download-heavy connections
EasyTether Tablet is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
EasyTether Tablet installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.