easyTek for PC – Get the last version of easyTek 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get easyTek App for Windows
Download last version of easyTek App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install easyTek on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install easyTek on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running easyTek into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” easyTek “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the easyTek.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play easyTek app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install easyTek on MAC PC
This easyTek is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the easyTek App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) easyTek?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
easyTek for Windows Reviews
easyTek App Preview
Turn your mobile device into an easyTekTM control center: The easyTek App allows you to control your easyTek & hearing aids and how they interact with all of your favorite audio devices. Whether it is watching TV, listening to music or talking on a Bluetooth phone – control is easy and discreet via the easyTek app.
The app will only provide all the functions when used with an easyTek streaming accessory and configured by your hearing health specialist. The app is only compatible with Signia/Siemens 7px, 5px, 3px, 7bx, 5bx, 3bx, Orion2 and Teneo+ hearing aids. Click the Developer Website link at the bottom of this page for all compatible products.
• Manually control the focus direction of the hearing aid microphones.
• Connect audio sources quickly and easily.
• Battery status of your hearing aids and easyTek is clearly displayed.
• Change hearing programs without the need to touch your easyTek.
• Change the volume easily and discreetly.
• Adjust bass & treble to balance the quality of sound.
• Easily manage the volume of your tinnitus program.
The easyTek app is a tool whereby the patient can adjust convenience functions of a hearing aid, within a framework given by a hearing health specialist, e.g., ENT doctor, audiologist or acoustician.
The easyTek App is compatible with any Android device running Android 4.0 or higher public release.
Hearing aid compatibility:
The easyTek App is only compatible with the latest generation of Signia/Siemens 7px, 5px, 3px, 7bx, 5bx, 3bx, Orion2 and Teneo+ hearing aids. A full list of compatible hearing aids can be found by clicking the ‘Visit Website’ link at the bottom of this page.
easyTek and easyTek App:
The easyTek App fully supports the easyTek and its audio streaming capabilities. If easyTek is not present, access to the most basic features is available by acoustic operation.
The easyTek App enables you to adjust the hearing instruments with the following functions if configured by your hearing care professional.
The easyTek App generates short control signals when used in touchControl mode which may be audible.
To ensure correct operation and for safety reasons:
1. While using the app do not hold the loudspeaker of this device to your ears or the ears of others.
2. While using the app do not use the device with headphones, headsets or other audio playback devices.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE MANUAL OF THE HEARING AIDS BEFORE USING THIS APP.
Sivantos GmbH, Henri-Dunant-Strasse 100, 91058 Erlangen, Germany
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Sivantos GmbH is under licenses. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
• Spatial Configurator incorporated in stand alone mode
• General bug fixing and improvements
easyTek is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
easyTek installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.