EasyCloud for WD My Cloud for PC – Get the last version of EasyCloud for WD My Cloud 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get EasyCloud for WD My Cloud App for Windows
Download last version of EasyCloud for WD My Cloud App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||EasyCloud for WD My Cloud|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install EasyCloud for WD My Cloud on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install EasyCloud for WD My Cloud on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running EasyCloud for WD My Cloud into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” EasyCloud for WD My Cloud “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the EasyCloud for WD My Cloud.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play EasyCloud for WD My Cloud app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install EasyCloud for WD My Cloud on MAC PC
This EasyCloud for WD My Cloud is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the EasyCloud for WD My Cloud App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) EasyCloud for WD My Cloud?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
EasyCloud for WD My Cloud for Windows Reviews
EasyCloud for WD My Cloud App Preview
After huge success on Apple TV and iOS AppStore, EasyCloud for WD MyCloud is now available on Android.
It provides full support to your media locally and remotely. All your WD cloud devices in one place. Even access your friend’s cloud storage from your home
So if you ever wished you could bring your stored memories, documents and purchased videos to life on Apple TV or your iOS device, now you can with Easy WD MyCloud.
EasyCloud handles everything and provides an interactive way to watch almost any video format.
Support Video Formats:
MP4, MKV, M2TS, 3GP, MOV, AVI, M4V, WMV, FLV, MTS and many others.
Its is a smart solution to browse, view and play your files and content from your WD Personal cloud device.
Supports all WD My Cloud devices, including older models like MyBook Live.
-Easy WD Cloud is now available for Android TV as well.
-Bug fixes and general improvements
EasyCloud for WD My Cloud is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
EasyCloud for WD My Cloud installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.