EAS Simulator Free for PC – Get the last version of EAS Simulator Free 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get EAS Simulator Free App for Windows
Download last version of EAS Simulator Free App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||EAS Simulator Free|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install EAS Simulator Free on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install EAS Simulator Free on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running EAS Simulator Free into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” EAS Simulator Free “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the EAS Simulator Free.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play EAS Simulator Free app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install EAS Simulator Free on MAC PC
This EAS Simulator Free is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the EAS Simulator Free App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) EAS Simulator Free?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
EAS Simulator Free for Windows Reviews
EAS Simulator Free App Preview
Ever wanted to simulate a natural disaster, a nuclear war or a zombie apocalypse? Now you can use your Android device to play realistic-looking Emergency Alert System (formerly known as Emergency Broadcast System) alerts.
• Plays realistic EAS alerts. Choose from a default list of alerts or create your own (EAS Simulator Pro).
• Schedule an alert to play at a given time (even if the device is locked). Ideal for drills, pranks or role-playing.
• Loaded with a set of pre-defined alerts detailing different real-life scenarios, including a flash flood in New Jersey, a tornado in Oklahoma or a tsunami in Hawaii. Other alerts include movie and video-game inspired scenarios such as nuclear attacks or zombie virus pandemics (EAS Simulator Pro).
• Includes a limited version of the app’s EAS creator for trial purposes. For the complete creator (all features) check EAS Simulator Pro.
• Backgrounds similar to the ones used on TV alerts (black, color bars, intermission screens, etc.).
• Static or blinking texts.
• Scrolling texts (news-ticker like).
• SAME headers (the beeping and buzzing sounds heard in the beginning of the alerts).
• Attention signal (single/combined frequency and tornado siren).
• Voice message generated by your device’s Text to Speech engine (TTS).
• End of Message (EOM) sound.
RECOMMENDED ANDROID VERSION: Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)
• EAS Simulator Free lets you play a set of pre-defined mock Emergency Alert System messages on your phone. Some of the alerts are only playable on EAS Simulator Pro. Creating custom alerts is only possible in EAS Simulator Pro. The Free version includes a limited demo of the EAS creating features where you can play a short preview of your custom alerts.
• Voice messages are not generated by EAS Simulator. Instead, the app uses your phone/tablet’s built-in Text to Speech engine, if it has any. If your device doesn’t have a TTS engine installed, the voice messages will not play, but everything else in the alerts will. The Google Play store has plenty of TTS engines and voices (both Free and Paid) you can use. If you want to use different voices in the alerts, you need to download and install a different TTS engine on your device and set it as the default.
• Low-end phones/tablets might have some memory issues while running this app.
• Prevent device from sleeping: To make sure that the screen doesn’t turn off due to inactivity while playing a EAS message.
• View network connections & Full network access: Communication with the Google Play Services and ads that support the FREE version.
• EAS Simulator Pro, which lets you create, play and save your own custom alerts without limitations.
– Bug fixes regarding app crashes that occurred on some KitKat (4.4) devices;
– The probability for interstitial ads to show up was reduced by 35%;
– Minor fixes & optimizations;
– App updated in conformity with the new Google Play Services API;
– Two ‘Default Alerts’ that were previously reserved to Plus/Pro users are now playable by Free users;
– Increased the preview duration on the EAS creator demo (for the full EAS creator, check EAS Simulator Pro);
EAS Simulator Free is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
EAS Simulator Free installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.