Dyno-Scan (OBD II Scan Tool) for PC – Get the last version of Dyno-Scan (OBD II Scan Tool) 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Dyno-Scan (OBD II Scan Tool) App for Windows
Download last version of Dyno-Scan (OBD II Scan Tool) App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Dyno-Scan (OBD II Scan Tool)|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Dyno-Scan (OBD II Scan Tool) on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Dyno-Scan (OBD II Scan Tool) on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Dyno-Scan (OBD II Scan Tool) into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Dyno-Scan (OBD II Scan Tool) “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Dyno-Scan (OBD II Scan Tool).apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Dyno-Scan (OBD II Scan Tool) app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Dyno-Scan (OBD II Scan Tool) on MAC PC
This Dyno-Scan (OBD II Scan Tool) is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Dyno-Scan (OBD II Scan Tool) App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Dyno-Scan (OBD II Scan Tool)?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Dyno-Scan (OBD II Scan Tool) for Windows Reviews
Dyno-Scan (OBD II Scan Tool) App Preview
View and record real-time data from your vehicle! Dyno-Scan for Android is a vehicle diagnostic scan tool, data logger and performance meter.
Please Read! The software only connects to Auterra’s Bluetooth OBD II adapter included in the A-303 Dyno-Scan for Windows Bluetooth kit. The software will not connect to any other company’s adapter. The software was designed for Auterra customers only. A demonstration mode is built into the software that simulates all vehicle data so you can test the software without an adapter.
Auterra’s Bluetooth OBD II adapter is required to connect to a vehicle. The product supports 1996 and newer US vehicles including American, European, and Asian brands such as Ford, GM, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, BMW, VW, Volvo, etc… Outside the US many vehicles are supported also (see Auterra website FAQ page for specific details).
Auterra’s Bluetooth OBD II adapter supports Auterra’s Windows and Android software. The Android software is optimized for both phone and tablet platforms. Common file formats means you can record on Android and open file on a Windows PC.
Live data is recorded with vehicle position using your Android’s built-in GPS. Open files on your PC using Dyno-Scan for Windows and see the vehicle data and your vehicle position within Google Earth.
Record vehicle power/torque and acceleration and display graphically.
Auterra manufacturers all hardware and software for the Android, Windows PC, and DashDyno SPD platforms so all the products work seamlessly together. This free software was designed for Auterra customers using Auterra’s Bluetooth OBD II adapter.
The Android users guide is available on our Downloads page or in the link below:
Dyno-Scan for Android key features:
* Connects to Auterra’s Bluetooth OBD II adapter.
* Wirelessly view and record data from your vehicle using Bluetooth.
* Android and Windows PC platforms supported.
* Read/clear vehicle diagnostic trouble codes.
* Integrated DTC database with thousands for trouble code definitions.
* Software supports 264 live vehicle parameters.
* CAN 6x mode for 600% faster data throughput (vehicle dependent feature).
* Record vehicle sensor data and GPS position.
* Measure horsepower and torque.
* Measure acceleration times such as 0-60MPH and 1/8mile times.
* Measure vehicle overall gear ratio.
* Open Android recorded data (live data, power/torque and acceleration) on your PC using Dyno-Scan for Windows.
* Recorded GPS location is displayed within Google Earth on your PC.
* Easily save and load your favorite screen configurations.
* Numerous screen layout options with meter and graph widgets.
* Dynamic portrait and landscape orientation changes.
* Full gesture support including pinch-zoom graphs, drag zoomed graphs, and double-tap zoom.
Fixed acceleration test when English units of measure used.
Dyno-Scan (OBD II Scan Tool) is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Dyno-Scan (OBD II Scan Tool) installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.