DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser for PC – Get the last version of DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser App for Windows
Download last version of DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser on MAC PC
This DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser for Windows Reviews
DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser App Preview
At DuckDuckGo, we believe the Internet shouldn’t feel so creepy, and getting the privacy you deserve online should be as simple as closing the blinds.
Our app provides the privacy essentials you need to seamlessly take control of your personal information as you search and browse the web, no matter where the Internet takes you:
• Escape Advertising Tracker Networks — Our Privacy Protection will block all the hidden third-party trackers we can find, exposing the major advertising networks tracking you over time, so that you can track who’s trying to track you.
• Increase Encryption Protection — We force sites to use an encrypted connection where available, protecting your data from prying eyes, like ISPs.
• Search Privately — You share your most personal information with your search engine, like your financial, medical, and political questions. What you search for is your own business, which is why DuckDuckGo search doesn’t track you. Ever.
• Decode Privacy Policies — We’ve partnered with Terms of Service Didn’t Read to include their scores and labels of website terms of service and privacy policies, where available.
As you search and browse, the DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser shows you a Privacy Grade rating when you visit a website (A-F). This rating lets you see how protected you are at a glance, dig into the details to see who we caught trying to track you, and learn how we enhanced the underlying site’s privacy measures. The Privacy Grade is scored automatically based on the prevalence of hidden tracker networks, encryption availability, and website privacy practices.
Our app provides standard browsing functionality including tabs, bookmarks and autocomplete. In addition to strong Privacy Protection as described above, we also packed in a Fire Button that allows you to clear all your tabs and data with one tap.
Too many people believe you simply can’t expect privacy on the Internet. We’re fighting to change that, and have made it our mission to set a new standard of trust online. Install DuckDuckGo and take back your privacy!
About Us: https://duckduckgo.com/about/
Device Privacy Tips: https://spreadprivacy.com/tag/device-privacy-tips/
More Privacy Education: https://spreadprivacy.com/tag/privacy-newsletter/
This app is open source at https://github.com/duckduckgo/Android
In this release, we fixed a bug which could cause problems when loading certain webpages.
You can always reach us at https://duckduckgo.com/feedback
DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.