DStv Now for PC – Get the last version of DStv Now 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get DStv Now App for Windows
Download last version of DStv Now App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||DStv Now|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install DStv Now on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install DStv Now on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running DStv Now into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” DStv Now “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the DStv Now.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play DStv Now app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install DStv Now on MAC PC
This DStv Now is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the DStv Now App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) DStv Now?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
DStv Now for Windows Reviews
DStv Now App Preview
Stream live TV, catch up on your favourite series, movies and sport highlights or download to watch later offline, all on the go.
The DStv Now app is your gateway to the best in entertainment anytime, anywhere.
As a DStv customer you can enjoy all of these features on the DStv Now app.
– Live stream selected TV channels via 3G/4G or WIFI
– Catch Up on a selection of the most popular shows, sport, and movies
– Download up to 25 videos on DStv Catch Up to enjoy offline later across 4 devices
– With DStv Kids use a safe and fun viewing environment with PIN controlled access to enjoy the coolest shows and movies
– Access the full 8-day TV Guide and set reminders to plan your viewing
– Set remote recordings for your Internet connected DStv Explora and never forget your favourite shows
– View your DStv account balance, statements and clear error codes on your decoder(s) (available in South Africa only).
* The Live TV and DStv Catch Up content on DStv Now will be as per your subscription package and country.
If you don’t have DStv, no problem, just download the app, register, and start watching our selection of free live streaming channels and video on your smartphone or tablet (available in South Africa only). As long as you’ve got the data, you’re good to go.
For legal reasons, the DStv Now app is not available on uncertified Google devices. Please ensure that you are using a Google-certified device by going to Google Play Store Menu -> Settings -> Device Certification.
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: /DStv – https://www.facebook.com/DStvSouthAfrica
Twitter: @DStvCare – https://twitter.com/DStvCare
Our Call centre: 011 289 2222
We admit it: app improvements = happier customers = better rating = grinning engineers. In this latest update:
– User Interface updates. UI updated to make it easier to find things to watch, added ability to go to full screen in the player.
– Bug fixes. Video playback buffering and reminder glitches sorted.
Got feedback? Did we do something good or mess something up? We’d love to hear from you – drop us a note at [email protected]
DStv Now is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
DStv Now installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.