DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN for PC – Get the last version of DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN App for Windows
Download last version of DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN on MAC PC
This DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN for Windows Reviews
DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN App Preview
DroidVPN is an easy to use VPN software for android devices. Our VPN service can help you to unblock regional internet restrictions, web filtering, bypass firewalls, and browse the web anonymously by tunneling all your internet traffic from your android device to our servers.
What separates DroidVPN from other VPN Applications is it can tunnel your traffic through ICMP(IP over ICMP). This means you can browse the internet even if you are only allowed to send ping requests and internet browsing is blocked on your firewall.
You need to login to our website so you can update your account and enter your username before using the new version of DroidVPN
Notes and Reminders
You need to restart your device if it no longer connects after updating to the latest version.
* To all users who are using our app to get Free internet that is posting reviews that it is not working please understand that the problem is your ISP if you can no longer connect. Please read this for additional details: http://droidvpn.com/page/cannot-connect-because-port-x-is-closed-37/
* FREE ACCOUNT is limited to 100MB/day and can only login to FREE SERVERS.
* Subscription is required if you want to use all the servers and remove the 100MB/day limit
* If you are using any Free RAM/Task manager application, then add DroidVPN to it’s exclusion list to avoid DroidVPN from being unloaded in memory.
* If your phone is rebooting please read: http://droidvpn.com/page/phone-reboots-when-connecting-droidvpn-7/
* For CyanogenMod(Jellybean) users that cannot connect: http://droidvpn.com/page/droidvpn-cannot-connect-using-cyanogenmods-jellybean411-update-27/
– 1 Tap connect through widget
– Gives you unrestricted Speed
– Encrypts your internet traffic
– Unblocks web sites
– Tunnel IP traffic through ICMP or UDP (ICMP only works on rooted devices)
– Can sometimes connect to paid hotspots for free
– Save network traffic through data compression
– Block all annoying ads all over the web
LOCATION OF SERVERS: View complete list here: http://droidvpn.com/servers.php
1. Android version below 4.0 requires root.
2. On android phones below 4.0 you need a working tun.ko for your phone. (Look for our “TUN.ko installer”)
3. DroidVPN account. Signup for free here: http://droidvpn.com/signup.php
4. Working internet connection. DroidVPN is not a replacement for your ISP.
HOW TO USE
1. Enter the email that you registered and the password that is sent to you.
2. If you are using a free account make sure to change your server to “Free Server” by tapping the flag.
3. Press the large connect button.
4. When the “DroidVPN is now connected” message appeared, press the home or back button
5. You can now start browsing and all your internet connection will pass through our VPN server.
Features to be added soon:
– Proxy Authentication
If you are having problems don’t hesitate to send us an email or report a problem using the app so we can help you fix your problems.
PLEASE DO NOT REPORT customer support issues in REVIEWS! We will not be able to help you troubleshoot or report back to you any fix. Please send an email describing your problem in detail to [email protected]
Do you need a vpn for your PC? Visit: http://www.pdproxy.com/
Fixed the bug that causes the app to crash on Android 8.0 and above.
DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.