DroidJoy: Gamepad Joystick Lite for PC – Get the last version of DroidJoy: Gamepad Joystick Lite 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get DroidJoy: Gamepad Joystick Lite App for Windows
Download last version of DroidJoy: Gamepad Joystick Lite App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||DroidJoy: Gamepad Joystick Lite|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install DroidJoy: Gamepad Joystick Lite on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install DroidJoy: Gamepad Joystick Lite on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running DroidJoy: Gamepad Joystick Lite into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” DroidJoy: Gamepad Joystick Lite “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the DroidJoy: Gamepad Joystick Lite.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play DroidJoy: Gamepad Joystick Lite app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install DroidJoy: Gamepad Joystick Lite on MAC PC
This DroidJoy: Gamepad Joystick Lite is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the DroidJoy: Gamepad Joystick Lite App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) DroidJoy: Gamepad Joystick Lite?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
DroidJoy: Gamepad Joystick Lite for Windows Reviews
DroidJoy: Gamepad Joystick Lite App Preview
DroidJoy – Lite version
Note: Does not work on consoles
*Server supports now XInput and DInput emulation*
*DroidJoy server 2.0.1. works on Windows 7 and above*
Before installing the app
1. Download the DroidJoy server software from https://grill2010.github.io/droidJoy.html#download
2. Install and start the server on your PC (If you have any problems, don’t hesitate to contact me)
3. Be sure that your server and your Smartphone are in the same network. If you intend to use Bluetooth, be sure your PC is set to visible.
4. Start the DroidJoy app. Navigate to the “Connect” window and click “Search server”.
Windows 10 1903 problem:
DInput is no longer supported in the server version 2.1.0. If you still need to use DInput you must use the DroidJoy server version 2.0.4 and you must have installed an older Windows version than Windows 10 build 1903.
With DroidJoy you can use your Android Smartphone as PC Joystick / Controller. Almost every game is supported due DInput and XInput emulation. Play games like GTA V, Call of Duty, Need for Speed, Sonic Mania, GTA San Andreas, Counter Strike and many more.
If you have any problems with the installation of the server, don’t hesitate to contact me. I will reply as soon as possible.
!Be sure the DroidJoy server is running when you start your game or emulator. The game may not recognize gamepads which are plugged in during its runtime. In this case, simply restart your game!
For further information, please have a look at
How to install the DroidJoy server
DroidJoy turns your Android Smartphone in a real gamepad device for your Windows PC. It offers many controller configuration possibilities, so that you can use it for multiple game genres. DroidJoy is not a simple Keyboard Mouse emulator, it is a real gamepad. The driver and the server are available for Windows 7 and above. The server can handle up to 4 DroidJoy Clients so that you can easily play multiplayer games with your friends by using only your Smartphones.
All you need is the DroidJoy server software, which you can download from the official website for free:
If you receive some warnings from Windows or your Firewall, please don’t worry.
The server has been tested on Windows Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. If you have any problems with the installation of the server please feel free to contact me at [email protected]
– Running DroidJoy server on your PC
– Android version 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher
– Real gamepad emulation
* Multi Client support
* Up to 14 Buttons (limited in the lite version)
* G-Sensor support
* Buttons, volume keys, d-pad, left/ right joystick
* Use WiFi or Bluetooth connection
– Xbox 360 controller emulation with native XInput driver
– Gamepad layout configuration
* Customization of template layouts
– Easy connection Setup
– If you want to connect more than one Smartphone with your PC, you have to configure the same amount of virtual gamepads in the server application.
Note: It can have several reasons if your game doesn’t recognize the virtual gamepad as input device. Some new games just support Xbox gamepads and won’t work with DInput gamepads. If you want to play a game which only supports PC-Xbox gamepads, you have to configure the DroidJoy server to emulate XInput devices.
Bug fixes and improvements
DroidJoy: Gamepad Joystick Lite is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
DroidJoy: Gamepad Joystick Lite installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.