Droid Optimizer for PC – Get the last version of Droid Optimizer 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Droid Optimizer App for Windows
Download last version of Droid Optimizer App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Droid Optimizer|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Droid Optimizer on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Droid Optimizer on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Droid Optimizer into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Droid Optimizer “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Droid Optimizer.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Droid Optimizer app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Droid Optimizer on MAC PC
This Droid Optimizer is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Droid Optimizer App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Droid Optimizer?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Droid Optimizer for Windows Reviews
Droid Optimizer App Preview
Features at a glance
► Accelerate, clean and optimize
► Terminate foreground and background apps automatically
► Empty the system and application cache
► Dark theme
► Find and delete junk files fast and easily
► Carry out cleaning tasks automatically
► Conserve energy and enhance your battery life
► Disable wifi at preset times or each time you switch off the screen
► Manage all installed apps
► Learn about your apps’ critical permissions and expose spy apps
More memory, more speed!
Laggy smartphone? Battery always empty? Launching apps takes forever? Boost your smartphone performance and free memory at the click of a button.
Against data chaos
Installed apps, downloaded files, images, music, videos – over time, your smartphone will get cluttered leading to noticeable slowdowns. Ashampoo Droid Optimizer frees your smartphone from clutter and reclaims free disk space and performance – regularly and fully automatically. Need to constantly delete a folder anew? Simply add it to 1-Touch Speed Up and Auto Clean Up. This feature is also supported by Junk Finder!
For your privacy
Browsing the Internet with your smartphone leaves various traces that can be used to violate your privacy. And let’s face it, do you really know all the time what device permissions your installed apps have? Get rid of Internet traces and expose potential spy apps with Ashampoo Droid Optimizer.
For prolonged battery life
The integrated Good Night scheduler can disable features such as WLAN or mobile connectivity automatically during customizable time periods or each time you switch off your screen. Put your smartphone to sleep at night and conserve precious battery power with Ashampoo Droid Optimizer.
With fun and motivation
Cleaning doesn’t have to be boring. The integrated ranking system provides rewards and funny pictures for your achievements. Start out as a mere cleaning rag and become a master in no time. You can also select more neutral ranks if you prefer that.
Free and without ads
Ashampoo Droid Optimizer is and will remain free to use and without ads.
Full access on rooted devices
Droid Optimizer offers a special feature on rooted devices: Starting with Android 4.3, apps can no longer enable airplane mode automatically. Root access makes this possible again! This way, Good-Night-Scheduler can unleash its full potential and actively conserve energy. Unwanted apps also become a thing of the past, disable or delete (system) apps as needed to keep your device clean.
For all Android devices
Ashampoo Droid Optimizer works with Android 4.0 and higher devices which is practically every device.
Are you missing highly important features such as Game Booster or CPU Cooler?
What others won’t tell you: It’s not that easy! Lowering CPU frequencies requires root privileges and although your CPU may stay cooler it will also perform much slower. What is possible is closing unneeded apps to free as much memory and processor resources as possible – and this is what Auto-Clean and 1-Touch Speed Up already do extremely well. You see, Droid Optimizer doesn’t need much advertising but lets actions speak for itself.
– Removed privacy banner in Android versions below 5. Tracking and crashlog analysis is switched off as default
– Fixed cache cleaning message. It did not compute the amount of space cleaned correctly.
Thanks for the crash reports and the helpful feedback here on Google Play!
Droid Optimizer is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Droid Optimizer installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.