DRIVECLUB™ for PC – Get the last version of DRIVECLUB™ 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get DRIVECLUB™ App for Windows
Download last version of DRIVECLUB™ App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install DRIVECLUB™ on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install DRIVECLUB™ on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running DRIVECLUB™ into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” DRIVECLUB™ “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the DRIVECLUB™.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play DRIVECLUB™ app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install DRIVECLUB™ on MAC PC
This DRIVECLUB™ is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the DRIVECLUB™ App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) DRIVECLUB™?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
DRIVECLUB™ for Windows Reviews
DRIVECLUB™ App Preview
Hook up to live DRIVECLUB™ challenges whenever you want and wherever you are with the DRIVECLUB™ app.
Are you wondering how many rivals dared to take on your blistering lap time?
Do you want to see how your clubmates are doing in the latest Evolution challenge?
Well with the DRIVECLUB™ app, you can now:
• Keep a close eye on all of the surely unbeatable challenges you’ve created.
• Check in on all of the current challenges you are participating in.
• Browse and join any active Evolution and Community Challenges.
• Take on new challenges from your overconfident rivals.
Remember, there are tons of priceless Fame points up for grabs for challenge champions so download the DRIVECLUB™ app now… your rivals will.
You need DRIVECLUB™ or DRIVECLUB™ BIKES to use this app.
For more information about DRIVECLUB™ on PlayStation®4 please visit http://www.driveclub.com
DRIVECLUB™ ©2014 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Published by Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. Developed by Evolution Studios. “DRIVECLUB” is a trademark or a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. “DRIVECLUB logo” is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. All rights reserved.
Software subject to license: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/legal/terms-of-use/op/
DRIVECLUB™ is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
DRIVECLUB™ installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.