DRC Sim – Wii U Gamepad for PC – Get the last version of DRC Sim – Wii U Gamepad 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get DRC Sim – Wii U Gamepad App for Windows
Download last version of DRC Sim – Wii U Gamepad App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||DRC Sim – Wii U Gamepad|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install DRC Sim – Wii U Gamepad on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install DRC Sim – Wii U Gamepad on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running DRC Sim – Wii U Gamepad into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” DRC Sim – Wii U Gamepad “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the DRC Sim – Wii U Gamepad.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play DRC Sim – Wii U Gamepad app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install DRC Sim – Wii U Gamepad on MAC PC
This DRC Sim – Wii U Gamepad is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the DRC Sim – Wii U Gamepad App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) DRC Sim – Wii U Gamepad?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
DRC Sim – Wii U Gamepad for Windows Reviews
DRC Sim – Wii U Gamepad App Preview
DRC Sim needs to connect to a server running on a reasonably powerful computer.
Ensure the server is installed and running before using this app. It is useless without the server.
– Video streaming
– Audio streaming
– Touch screen
– Virtual joystick and buttons
– Play over the internet (server must be configured correctly)
– Open source (https://github.com/rolandoislas/drc-sim-client)
DRC Sim, drc-sim, and drc-sim-client are not affiliated with Nintendo Co., Ltd.
– Packet handling updated for compatibility with the C++ server
– Added loading indicator to loading screen
– Vibrate toggle was moved to General Settings
– Added X, Y, +, – buttons, and a trigger visibility toggle (triggers are now visible)
– Fix Android crash related to controller configuration
– Support controllers with button numbers greater than 100
– Fonts no longer are corrupted on reload
– Buttons can now be bound to any controller input. (Joysticks are still locked to axis input.)
DRC Sim – Wii U Gamepad is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
DRC Sim – Wii U Gamepad installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.