Double Tap To Lock (DTTL) for PC – Get the last version of Double Tap To Lock (DTTL) 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Double Tap To Lock (DTTL) App for Windows
Download last version of Double Tap To Lock (DTTL) App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Double Tap To Lock (DTTL)|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Double Tap To Lock (DTTL) on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Double Tap To Lock (DTTL) on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Double Tap To Lock (DTTL) into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Double Tap To Lock (DTTL) “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Double Tap To Lock (DTTL).apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Double Tap To Lock (DTTL) app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Double Tap To Lock (DTTL) on MAC PC
This Double Tap To Lock (DTTL) is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Double Tap To Lock (DTTL) App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Double Tap To Lock (DTTL)?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Double Tap To Lock (DTTL) for Windows Reviews
Double Tap To Lock (DTTL) App Preview
Add double tap to lock screen feature to your phone. ✌
Double Tap To Lock is fast, light and preferred by the thousands.
+ Enable, set up and forget. Is so easy.
+ Consumes almost no power. This is not a lie.
+ Preferred by the thousands.
+ You will never see any ads while locking the screen. Ads are only in-app.
+ Provides an app shortcut.
+ Provides a quick settings tile.
Having trouble while set up?
The tutorial video is here and ready to help you: https://youtu.be/alUXj2wc8uI
Why it does not unlock the screen?
No app can unlock the screen at this time. When you press the power button, your phone literally sleeps. In this situation, no app (including this one) can detect whether you double tap to the screen.
Why it does not work with biometric security?
Biometric security technologies such as fingerprint and face recognition does not work with the app due to Android security policy.
– This app uses device administrator.
– “DTTL” is the abbreviation of “Double Tap To Lock”
How can I uninstall?
Go to device administrators under security settings and deactivate “Double Tap To Lock”, then uninstall like an usual app.
– Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Double Tap To Lock (DTTL) is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Double Tap To Lock (DTTL) installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.