Dormi – Baby Monitor for PC – Get the last version of Dormi – Baby Monitor 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Dormi – Baby Monitor App for Windows
Download last version of Dormi – Baby Monitor App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Dormi – Baby Monitor|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Dormi – Baby Monitor on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Dormi – Baby Monitor on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Dormi – Baby Monitor into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Dormi – Baby Monitor “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Dormi – Baby Monitor.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Dormi – Baby Monitor app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Dormi – Baby Monitor on MAC PC
This Dormi – Baby Monitor is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Dormi – Baby Monitor App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Dormi – Baby Monitor?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Dormi – Baby Monitor for Windows Reviews
Dormi – Baby Monitor App Preview
Dormi includes all standard features of an audio hardware baby monitor, along with video streaming (using your phone’s camera) and some surprising extras.
Works at any distance. It can use any available route to connect parent and child units (WiFi, mobile data – Edge, 3G, 4G, HSPA+, LTE), and can work even when Internet is not available (WiFi Direct, HotSpot / AP). If connection with the child device is lost, the parent device will notify you.
Uses strong cryptography to keep you from unpleasant surprises that are all too common on regular IP based dedicated HW monitors.
Ultimate feature? You can connect MULTIPLE devices in parent mode to a single child device simultaneously.
There is no need to configure microphone sensitivity – Dormi adjusts to noise levels automatically. Leave the device several meters away from the sleeping baby and it will still be able to detect when it cries and amplify the sound for the parent device as if it were placed right next to the baby.
Press and hold the Listen button to hear sound from the child device even while the baby is not crying. Equally, use the Talk button to talk back to soothe or calm the baby while you are on your way.
Dormi will even notify you about missed calls and new text messages received on the child device, so you will not miss something important while not having direct access to the device.
If the baby starts crying while you are on the phone, you will be notified with vibrations and a gentle beep to your ear – without abruptly disturbing the phone call, yet letting you know.
Of course, Dormi works in the background, even when the device screen is off. Great care has been taken to limit battery usage – you can monitor for many hours on one charge.
Have you got an old Android device sitting in the drawer that you have no use for? Not anymore – try using it as the child device with Dormi. We have made the effort to ensure it runs from Android 2.3 onward.
Although unlimited monitoring is paid, you will get 4 hours of monitoring for free every month. If you do decide to make a purchase, you only have to do so on one of the devices participating in the monitoring.
One of Murphy’s computer laws says: “Every non trivial program has at least one bug”.
Well, Dormi is definitely not trivial… 100k lines of code promises a lot happening under the hood. In this release we have fixed 2 extremely rare bugs, and if it weren’t for the law, we would be on the trajectory to reach bug-free very soon.
In addition, we squeezed the app into 100KB less – apk size is now back to under 5MB! Every byte counts on older devices where the app likely runs in child-mode.
Dormi – Baby Monitor is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Dormi – Baby Monitor installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.