DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs for PC – Get the last version of DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs App for Windows
Download last version of DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs on MAC PC
This DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs for Windows Reviews
DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs App Preview
DocuSign eSignature is the world’s #1 way to send and sign agreements from practically anywhere, at any time. Your signature is your word, so no wonder millions of people around the world trust our eSignature solution. From any device and anywhere, streamline how business gets done with the free DocuSign mobile app.
UNLIMITED FREE SIGNING | Sign documents on the go.
• Step 1: Create your customized signature directly on your device.
• Step 2: Upload documents easily via email, Google Drive, DropBox, Box, Evernote, Salesforce, or photo scanning.
• Step 3: E-sign your documents for free with no monthly limit.
SEND & MANAGE AGREEMENTS | Send & manage files straight from your device.
• Step 1: Import files to prepare and send out for signature directly from your device.
• Step 2: Prepare your document with “Sign Here” tags that show precisely where to sign, initial, or add additional information. Set the signing order and workflow for multiple signers. DocuSign supports in-person and remote signing.
• Step 3: Remind signers to sign with a single tap or void a document that has already been sent for signature.
• Step 4: Receive real-time push notifications when a document has been signed.
E-SIGNATURE IS LEGAL & SECURE.
• Legally binding agreements—DocuSign’s complies with the eSign Act.
• Complete audit trail to see who signed when and where.
• Documents are encrypted—safer and more secure than paper.
• DocuSign is ISO 27001 SSAE16 compliant.
In addition to our free signing experience, we offer advanced features through our premium plans, take a look and see which plan might be right for you:
• Send documents out for signature.
• Access to advanced fields including DocuSign’s most popular.
• Manage signing on-the-go. Remind, void, in-person signing, and reusable templates.
Real Estate Plan
• Send documents out for signature.
• Powerful real estate features including zipForm Plus integration and web branding.
• Managing signing on-the-go. Remind, void, in-person signing, and reusable templates.
• Limited document sending. Send up to 5 documents monthly.
• Access to essential fields. Request signature, date, and name.
• Reusable templates so you can standardize your documents.
Supported file types:
• Images (JPEG, PNG, TIFF)
Common documents to sign with DocuSign
• Sales contracts
• Health care documents
• Financial agreements
• Permission slips
• Lease agreements
For questions or feedback email us:
Find out more about DocuSign and electronic signatures: https://www.docusign.com/products/electronic-signature/how-docusign-works
Payment will be charged to Google Play at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s account settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
DocuSign – Upload & Sign Docs installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.