DNSet for PC – Get the last version of DNSet 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get DNSet App for Windows
Download last version of DNSet App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install DNSet on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install DNSet on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running DNSet into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” DNSet “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the DNSet.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play DNSet app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install DNSet on MAC PC
This DNSet is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the DNSet App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) DNSet?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
DNSet for Windows Reviews
DNSet App Preview
The project is no longer followed by the 2 developers, we leave the application downloadable on the store, but may not work on the latest versions of Android.
★ DNSet *DOES NOT* require ROOT privileges to run.
★ DNSet works both on Wi-Fi and 3G.
★ WARNING: the app may not work properly on Android 4.4.x(1,2,3) due to a known system bug which we are not responsible for. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
★This app work fine on Android 4.4.4This app works fine on Android 4.4.4★
DNSet sets Google’s public DNS servers (220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168) on your device. In order to do this it creates a local VPN so you have to authorise the app once. The app quits after the VPN has been initialised, this saves space on your device’s precious RAM memory.
Avoiding the ISP’s DNS may help in:
* Bypassing restrictions on certain websites
* Speeding up your browsing experience
DNSet is able to start automatically at boot time. Enable the ‘auto start’ checkbox and a notification will appear every time you turn on your device. Just click on the notification, authorise the app et voilà, Google’s DNS servers will be in use.
* GUI: new ‘auto start’ checkbox: now DNSet is able to start automatically at boot time.
* New permission required for the ‘auto start’ feature: RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED.
DNSet is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
DNSet installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.