DJI GO 4–For drones since P4 for PC – Get the last version of DJI GO 4–For drones since P4 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get DJI GO 4–For drones since P4 App for Windows
Download last version of DJI GO 4–For drones since P4 App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||DJI GO 4–For drones since P4|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install DJI GO 4–For drones since P4 on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install DJI GO 4–For drones since P4 on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running DJI GO 4–For drones since P4 into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” DJI GO 4–For drones since P4 “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the DJI GO 4–For drones since P4.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play DJI GO 4–For drones since P4 app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install DJI GO 4–For drones since P4 on MAC PC
This DJI GO 4–For drones since P4 is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the DJI GO 4–For drones since P4 App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) DJI GO 4–For drones since P4?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
DJI GO 4–For drones since P4 for Windows Reviews
DJI GO 4–For drones since P4 App Preview
Capture the world from above. DJI GO 4.0 has been optimized for all of DJI’s latest products. These include the Phantom 4,Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 Pro, and Inspire 2. It provides near real-time image transmission and camera settings adjustment, as well as editing and sharing of aerial imagery.
All-new Homepage and UI
Near Real-time HD Image Transmission
Camera Settings Adjustment
Updated playback interface
Updated Editor with improved UI
More templates and music tracks in Editor
Convenient video downloading, editing and sharing
Integrated live streaming
Near real-time flight data recording
Support Android 11
DJI GO 4–For drones since P4 is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
DJI GO 4–For drones since P4 installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.