DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer for PC – Get the last version of DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer App for Windows
Download last version of DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer on MAC PC
This DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer for Windows Reviews
DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer App Preview
DJStudio is a free, robust and powerful party-proof virtual turntable for DJs which enables you to mix, remix, scratch, loop or pitch your music in the palm of your hands.
Designed to be user friendly, social and responsive, you now have the keys to mix your music and rule the party.
☆ More than 50 millions downloads – thank you so much ☆
DJ Studio respects you:
★ Full app for FREE, no hidden cost.
★ No registration fee.
★ No limitation, no watermark.
★ No trackers.
★ No stealing data.
★ No popups everywhere, everyday.
★ No premium, platinum only features, everything is included.
★ Freely removable ads.
★ Only optional paid skins to support our work.
★ Wide compatibility : Android 2.3 and more
★ 2 virtual turntables with cross fader
★ Customise your decks with up to 7 skins!
★ Unique scratch engine and disc physics
★ Access and browse your mp3 music library by folder, artist, album, name
★ Edit and re-order playlist
★ 8 sound effects: Flanger, Phaser, Gate, Reverb, Bit crusher, 3D, Brake and FlippingDouble
★ 3-bands equaliser for each deck
★ 10 customisable sample pads
★ One CUE/RECALL point per deck
★ IN/OUT and beat based loops
★ Pre-Cueing with headphones or Y-cable
★ Automatic landscape and portrait mode
★ Live record your mixes with the built-in recorder
★ Auto-mix feature (random & playlist modes)
★ Share your mixes on the SoundCloud social network
★ Live sound spectrum view with beats detection and zoom
★ Use your wave and mp3 music library
★ Designed for Nexus devices
★ Share with friends on social networks with Facebook, Tweeter or Google+
★ Compatible with iRigMIX™ from IK Multimedia*
★ Screen compatibility from 3.7″ to 10″ and HD screens
★ Wide OS compatibility : since OS 2.3
★ Min 1 core 800Mhz, recommended 2 cores
★ 2 cores required for scratch option
★ 1 GB RAM recommended
★ Multi-touch since 3.0
DJStudio is an advanced DJ application suitable for everybody whether you are a novice or a pro. You can use it as a standard free music player, to play your mp3 files.
If you like the app, please leave us a review!
If you have issues with this software or if you have some questions don’t hesitate to write us an email.
* Sold separately, iRigMix is a product of IK Multimedia (http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmix/)
– Disabled recording due to issues on Android 8 and above
DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.