DiskDigger photo recovery for PC – Get the last version of DiskDigger photo recovery 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get DiskDigger photo recovery App for Windows
Download last version of DiskDigger photo recovery App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||DiskDigger photo recovery|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install DiskDigger photo recovery on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install DiskDigger photo recovery on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running DiskDigger photo recovery into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” DiskDigger photo recovery “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the DiskDigger photo recovery.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play DiskDigger photo recovery app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install DiskDigger photo recovery on MAC PC
This DiskDigger photo recovery is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the DiskDigger photo recovery App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) DiskDigger photo recovery?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
DiskDigger photo recovery for Windows Reviews
DiskDigger photo recovery App Preview
DiskDigger can undelete and recover lost photos and images from your memory card or internal memory. No rooting necessary!* Whether you accidentally deleted a photo, or even reformatted your memory card, DiskDigger’s powerful data recovery features can find your lost pictures and let you restore them.
You can upload your recovered files directly to Google Drive, Dropbox, or send them via email. The app also allows you to save the files to a different local folder on your device.
* If your device is not rooted, the app will perform a “limited” scan for your deleted photos by searching your cache and thumbnails.
* If your device is rooted, the app will search all of your device’s memory for any trace of photos, as well as videos!
* After the scan is complete, tap the “Clean up” button to permanently delete any items that you no longer need (currently an experimental feature, available only in the Basic Scan).
* You can also use the “Wipe free space” option to erase the remaining free space on your device, so that any deleted files can no longer be recoverable.
For complete instructions, please see http://diskdigger.org/android
If you need to recover more types of files besides photos and videos, try DiskDigger Pro!
– Improved compatibility with Android 11 storage permissions.
– New option to filter results based on their location (folder or cache name) on your device.
DiskDigger photo recovery is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
DiskDigger photo recovery installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.