DigiHUD Speedometer for PC – Get the last version of DigiHUD Speedometer 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get DigiHUD Speedometer App for Windows
Download last version of DigiHUD Speedometer App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||DigiHUD Speedometer|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install DigiHUD Speedometer on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install DigiHUD Speedometer on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running DigiHUD Speedometer into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” DigiHUD Speedometer “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the DigiHUD Speedometer.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play DigiHUD Speedometer app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install DigiHUD Speedometer on MAC PC
This DigiHUD Speedometer is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the DigiHUD Speedometer App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) DigiHUD Speedometer?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
DigiHUD Speedometer for Windows Reviews
DigiHUD Speedometer App Preview
100% ad-free, doesn’t require data/cell connection to work.
DigiHUD Speedometer is a free GPS based digital head up display (HUD) that shows useful speed and distance information for your journey. Ideal if your vehicle speedo has died, you want to verify your vehicle speed or you just want to know your speed when cycling, running, flying, sailing etc.!
The display can be switched between normal viewing and HUD mode which mirrors the display for viewing as a reflection in a vehicle windshield (most useful at night, depending on the device’s brightness).
DigiHUD can open as a floating window on top of other apps or your homescreens. Works with external GPS receivers (tested at 10Hz).
Although we strive to make all readings as accurate as possible they are only as accurate as your device’s GPS sensor and should only be regarded as approximations.
For more than a dozen extra features, with many more planned, try DigiHUD Pro (link at the bottom of this description).
Current speed (choose MPH, KMH or KTS)
Average speed, since reset
Maximum speed, since reset
Three Trip distance counters
Odometer (found under Statistics)
Digit color changes to red when above your set warning speed
Battery level indicator
Satellite lock status icon
Lite Mode (speed only) – swipe the speed left or right. Swipe again to return
HUD Mode (mirrored) – swipe the speed up or down. Swipe again to return
Touch the trip counter to cycle through the three counters
Long-pressing on a speed or trip value will reset it
Long-press the speed unit to choose between MPH, KMH and KTS from the popup menu (also in the Main Menu)
When in window mode touch the DigiHUD icon for a menu to switch to the fullscreen app or exit. The window can be re-sized using the corner drag handle.
All values can be reset by long-pressing “PAUSE RESET” (the Odometer reading in the Statistics popup won’t reset and counts the total distance since the application was installed or it’s data was cleared).
Opened by touching the speed displayed in the center of the screen, the menu allows you to:
Window/Background Mode: Close and open as a re-sizable floating window
HUD view / Normal view: Switch between HUD (mirrored) and normal displays
Speed Unit: Change between MPH, KMH or KTS
Set Warning Speed/Sound: The speed at which the digit color will change to red. An audible alert can also be enabled here
Brightness: Adjust the screen brightness
Display Color: Choose from 10 customizable colors. Almost every color is available except black
Lock screen rotation: keep the screen in its current rotation even if the device is rotated
Display Preferences: enable/disable screen elements
Statistics: odometer, trip distance, top speed and average speed and version number
Help: show help and other information
*This application requires the use of the GPS receiver, which may increase battery usage.*
The screen will not turn off during long journeys and works in landscape or portrait mode.
If you have any problems using DigiHUD please check the troubleshooting FAQs, or Contact Us.
Odometer bug fix
DigiHUD Speedometer is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
DigiHUD Speedometer installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.