DigiCue for PC – Get the last version of DigiCue 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get DigiCue App for Windows
Download last version of DigiCue App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install DigiCue on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install DigiCue on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running DigiCue into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” DigiCue “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the DigiCue.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play DigiCue app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install DigiCue on MAC PC
This DigiCue is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the DigiCue App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) DigiCue?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
DigiCue for Windows Reviews
DigiCue App Preview
The DigiCue app communicates with the DigiCue BLUE billiard training device. The DigiCue BLUE is like having your own personal coach giving you immediate feedback on every shot that you shoot by alerting you with vibrations when it detects any inconsistencies in your stroke when you hit a ball with your cue and sending that information to your smart phone or tablet and giving you detailed results and stats about multiple aspects of your game.
The DigiCue BLUE will Detect:
· Jab strokes
· Follow through smoothness / acceleration through the cue ball
· Finish duration
· Tip steering and direction
· Straightness of your stroke
· Shot interval (time between shots)
· Backstroke pause duration
The DigiCue BLUE device can be purchased HERE:
Icon Bug Fix
DigiCue is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
DigiCue installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.