Deseret Bookshelf for PC – Get the last version of Deseret Bookshelf 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Deseret Bookshelf App for Windows
Download last version of Deseret Bookshelf App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Deseret Bookshelf|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Deseret Bookshelf on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Deseret Bookshelf on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Deseret Bookshelf into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Deseret Bookshelf “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Deseret Bookshelf.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Deseret Bookshelf app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Deseret Bookshelf on MAC PC
This Deseret Bookshelf is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Deseret Bookshelf App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Deseret Bookshelf?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Deseret Bookshelf for Windows Reviews
Deseret Bookshelf App Preview
Search, study, and listen to the entire Deseret Book library with this powerful app. Deseret Bookshelf has been completely redesigned, making it the most comprehensive LDS audiobook player and eBook reader available.
Start with 8 free eBooks and access to over 200 other free titles. Then you can either purchase individual ebooks, talks and audiobooks OR subscribe to Bookshelf PLUS and access the entire audiobook library and over 2,000 ebooks and talks.
● Get recommendations on audiobooks and eBooks.
● Find plenty of free titles, ready for you to enjoy.
● Download an audiobook or eBook with a single tap.
● Add titles to your digital wishlist
● View the items you last opened on any of your synced devices.
● Listen to over 700 audiobooks and talks.
● Navigate between chapters and fast-forward or rewind by 30 seconds.
● Select Normal, Night, or Sepia reading modes.
● Customize fonts, font size, and line spacing.
● Switch between Page-view and scroll-view options.
● Switch between several open eBooks with tabbed reading.
● Save and restore study sessions with several items open at once.
● Access and back-up your notes, highlights, and bookmarks across devices.
● Search the entire Deseret Book digital library (over 6,000,000 pages) in seconds.
● Narrow your search through your personal library, the standard works, a conference session, or a single book.
● Find exact phrases, any, or all search terms.
● Easily switch between your library and search results
● Access thousands of quotes in our quote vault which you can find by author, topic, or source.
● Get a spiritual thought or to help you begin your day right.
● Mark favorite quotes and add them to the vault.
● Find the source of favorite quotes, and explore the content more deeply.
● Receive daily inspiration with a new quote delivered to your device. Set a reminder on a daily or weekly basis.
● Easily share favorite passages with anyone through email, Facebook, and Twitter with image quotes.
● Tell your networks what books and authors you’re reading
Download the app and create an account to receive 8 free classic LDS titles.
1) Increase in Learning – David A. Bednar
2) Power of Everyday Missionaries – Clayton M. Christensen
3) Beginning of Better Days – Sheri Dew, Virginia Pearce
4) Be Your Best Self – Thomas S. Monson
5) Jesus the Christ – James E. Talmage
6) Lectures on Faith – Joseph Smith
7) Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith
8) Gospel Doctrine – Joseph F. Smith
Plus the entire Standard Works, LDS lesson manuals, and General Conference talks. LDS scripture references within eBooks are linked to the entire standard works, allowing you to easily explore scriptural connections within your library.
Shop our eBook store for over 3,000 LDS eBook titles and other world classics from your favorite authors. Shop our audio store for over 700 titles. Download many official Church publications for free, including curriculum materials and reference books.
Bookshelf PLUS includes access to every single Deseret Audiobook and over 1500 ebooks and talks.
Need more help? Email us at [email protected]
In this release we fixed the following issues:
* Fixed a problem when marking or selecting text in eBooks on newer versions of Android.
* We added a new option in eBook settings to keep the display on when reading a book.
* We fixed various other bugs and crashes.
Deseret Bookshelf is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Deseret Bookshelf installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.