Deep OBD for PC – Get the last version of Deep OBD 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Deep OBD App for Windows
Download last version of Deep OBD App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Deep OBD|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Deep OBD on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Deep OBD on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Deep OBD into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Deep OBD “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Deep OBD.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Deep OBD app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Deep OBD on MAC PC
This Deep OBD is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Deep OBD App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Deep OBD?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Deep OBD for Windows Reviews
Deep OBD App Preview
This open source app uses ECU files for OBD communication.
Theoretically all operations that are possible with ISTA-D, INPA or Tool32, could be also executed with this application.
At the moment only vehicles from BMW and VAG are supported.
With a configuration generator simply select the diagnostics jobs to execute and create your own configuration files.
For complex tasks the configurations files could be created manually.
The app requires 2.5 GB of free external storage.
The application supports the following OBD II adapters:
– Standard FTDI based USB “INPA compatible” D-CAN/K-Line adapters (all protocols)
– ELM327 based Bluetooth and WiFi adapters. Recommended ELM327 versions are 1.4b, 1.5 and origin 2.1, which are based on PIC18F2480 processor (no MCP2515 chip) (D-CAN protocol only)
– Custom Bluetooth D-CAN/K-Line adapter (BMW-FAST protocol over D-CAN and K-Line)
– A replacement firmware for the ELM327 Bluetooth adapter is existing, that is faster, more stable and that also supports K-Line (required for VAG vehicles, supports protocols KWP2000, KWP1281, TP2.0)
– Deep OBD ENET WIFI adapter (for BMW F-models)
– BMW database update
– Fixed minor problems
Deep OBD is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Deep OBD installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.