Dashlane Password Manager for PC – Get the last version of Dashlane Password Manager 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Dashlane Password Manager App for Windows
Download last version of Dashlane Password Manager App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Dashlane Password Manager|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Dashlane Password Manager on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Dashlane Password Manager on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Dashlane Password Manager into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Dashlane Password Manager “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Dashlane Password Manager.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Dashlane Password Manager app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Dashlane Password Manager on MAC PC
This Dashlane Password Manager is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Dashlane Password Manager App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Dashlane Password Manager?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Dashlane Password Manager for Windows Reviews
Dashlane Password Manager App Preview
Dashlane is more than just a password manager. It fills all your passwords, payments, and personal details wherever you need them, across the web, on any device. It’s the app that makes the internet easier.
All your passwords, on every device
– Store an unlimited number of passwords and access them anywhere
– Sync your Dashlane data to every device automatically, even if your phone and computer run on different systems
– Create secure passwords with Password Generator
– Share passwords safely and conveniently
– Import your passwords easily from Chrome
Log in automatically
– Autofill the right username and password on every app and website, every time
– Log in to Dashlane with a tap using your fingerprint
– Securely store personal info you need to keep safe and accessible, like addresses, credit card numbers, and IDs
– Fill addresses and other forms with a tap
Purpose-built for privacy
– Get alerted about breaches and hacks that affect your data—and learn how to take action
– Learn if your data is on the dark web with Dark Web Monitoring
– Built-in VPN for safe, anonymous browsing
– Secure your info and add a second layer of protection with 2-factor authentication (2FA)
– Enjoy peace of mind with patented, best-in-class encryption methods
We don’t want your data
– We believe you should control your data, and we’d never sell it—even if we could see it. Dashlane is designed so that we can’t see any of the information you store in it.
– Securely export your data, any time you need or want.
– Other companies don’t store your data safely because it’s not their job. At Dashlane, it’s what we do.
Your Dashlane account starts with a 30-day free trial of our Premium plan—no credit card required.
– 14+ million users across the globe
Awards & recognition for Dashlane
– PC Mag “Editors’ Choice Award”
– Webby Award “People’s Voice Best Mobile Services & Utilities App”
– Kiplinger’s “Best Identity Theft Prevention Tools”
– Inc.com’s “Best for Passwords and Checkouts”
– Techlicious “The Best Security Apps”
…and many more
Thanks for using Dashlane! Each new version includes bug fixes and stability improvements to deliver you the best Dashlane experience. We’ll also update you regularly about new feature releases and improvements.
Dashlane Password Manager is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Dashlane Password Manager installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.