DashCommand (OBD ELM App) for PC – Get the last version of DashCommand (OBD ELM App) 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get DashCommand (OBD ELM App) App for Windows
Download last version of DashCommand (OBD ELM App) App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||DashCommand (OBD ELM App)|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install DashCommand (OBD ELM App) on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install DashCommand (OBD ELM App) on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running DashCommand (OBD ELM App) into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” DashCommand (OBD ELM App) “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the DashCommand (OBD ELM App).apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play DashCommand (OBD ELM App) app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install DashCommand (OBD ELM App) on MAC PC
This DashCommand (OBD ELM App) is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the DashCommand (OBD ELM App) App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) DashCommand (OBD ELM App)?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
DashCommand (OBD ELM App) for Windows Reviews
DashCommand (OBD ELM App) App Preview
Transform your Android device into a customizable display and monitoring system. DashCommand puts you in control – Monitor and data log engine and vehicle performance, fuel economy, and instantly read and clear troublesome check engine lights, all with the easy to use DashCommand app.
This app also features a professional skidpad showing lateral and accel/braking Gs with min/max indicators, a race track that visually maps out your location, acceleration and braking as you drive laps around the track, an inclinometer that shows rolling angle and vehicle pitch for off-roading, and the ability to data log, record and playback log files showing OBD-II and acceleration data.
DashCommand is a SEMA Show 1st runner-up for best mobile electronics product and four-time SEMA Global Media Award winner!
DISCLAIMER: DashCommand requires a compatible third-party hardware interface, purchased separately, to communicate with the vehicle.
DashCommand supports all OBD-II and EOBD compliant vehicles sold worldwide. Please verify that your vehicle is OBD-II/EOBD compliant before purchasing! Not all OBD-II compliant vehicles will have support for all of these parameters.
Manufacturer-specific data is available for select vehicles, through In-App purchase.
OBD-II Hardware compatibility:
– Auto Meter DashLink
– PLX Kiwi 3 and Kiwi 4
– OBDLink MX+
– ELM compatible WiFi
– GoPoint BT1
Watch a video on DashCommand:
For suggested hardware, see: http://palmerperformance.com/hardware
Enhanced support for 2008 – 2018 FiatChrysler vehicles
Added support for various new BLE adapters
Fixed crash in Gauges screen
DashLogic SensorTap P4 support for auxiliary sensor inputs
Numerous small bug fixes
DashCommand (OBD ELM App) is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
DashCommand (OBD ELM App) installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.