CrowdCompass Events for PC – Get the last version of CrowdCompass Events 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get CrowdCompass Events App for Windows
Download last version of CrowdCompass Events App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||CrowdCompass Events|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install CrowdCompass Events on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install CrowdCompass Events on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running CrowdCompass Events into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” CrowdCompass Events “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the CrowdCompass Events.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play CrowdCompass Events app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install CrowdCompass Events on MAC PC
This CrowdCompass Events is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the CrowdCompass Events App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) CrowdCompass Events?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
CrowdCompass Events for Windows Reviews
CrowdCompass Events App Preview
The CrowdCompass Events is your place to easily plan out your event experience, find where you need to go next, network with other attendees, and learn more about sponsors and exhibitors.
In the app:
View Multiple Events – Access the different events you’re attending all from a single app
Agenda – Explore the complete conference schedule, including keynotes, workshops, special sessions, and more
Speakers – Learn more about who’s speaking and check out their presentations
Easy Navigation – Find your way around the event with interactive maps to session and sponsor locations, lounges, and where to check in
Sponsors and Exhibitors – See the event’s sponsors and exhibitors
Personalization – Document your own notes, select personal favorites, and create a custom profile
Works Offline – The app works when you need it most, even if you lose internet connection or are in airplane mode
We hope you enjoy the app and the event!
Want to know more about what CrowdCompass apps can do for a conference, convention, trade show, or meeting? Visit crowdcompass.com to see how your events and conferences could benefit from a CrowdCompass app.
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/crowdcompass
Follow us on Twitter: @CrowdCompass
Google is making a change to how NEW Android apps are built and distributed by introducing a new app packaging format (aab as opposed to apk)
Supporting API Level 30
CrowdCompass Events is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
CrowdCompass Events installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.