Crossword Puzzle Free for PC – Get the last version of Crossword Puzzle Free 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Crossword Puzzle Free App for Windows
Download last version of Crossword Puzzle Free App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Crossword Puzzle Free|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Crossword Puzzle Free on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Crossword Puzzle Free on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Crossword Puzzle Free into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Crossword Puzzle Free “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Crossword Puzzle Free.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Crossword Puzzle Free app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Crossword Puzzle Free on MAC PC
This Crossword Puzzle Free is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Crossword Puzzle Free App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Crossword Puzzle Free?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Crossword Puzzle Free for Windows Reviews
Crossword Puzzle Free App Preview
Solve thousands of crossword puzzles from indie and industry leader crossword constructors for free, no subscription required!
Crossword Puzzle Free by Redstone, also known as “The crossword lovers dream app,” delivers the best crossword solving experience on mobile devices, providing users with fresh content and a well-designed user interface.
Download our app today and join the crowd! You can solve all crosswords offline, and new packs of puzzles in four difficulty levels are frequently released. Improve your vocabulary daily, learn new words, challenge yourself and have fun with the best crossword game for Android!
A crossword is a word puzzle that normally takes the form of a square or a rectangular grid of white and black shaded squares. The goal is to fill the white squares with letters, forming words or phrases, by solving clues that lead to the answers. In languages that are written left-to-right, the answer words and phrases are placed in the grid from left to right and from top to bottom. The shaded squares are used to separate the words or phrases.
Access free crossword puzzles across all your devices! Just download the app and solve all puzzles on your mobile phone or tablet.
American-style crossword puzzles to download and add to your collection. New packs in four difficulty levels (Easy, Medium, Hard and Very Hard) arrive every week!
– Smart Look Up: get word suggestions when you have trouble with tricky clues.
– Dark Mode: use the dark color scheme for improved visual comfort, and have a great crossword solving experience at night or in low-light environments.
– Multi-word Entry Hints: optionally see whether an answer consists of two or more words.
– Smart Step: skip filled cells when navigating through the puzzle.
– Lock Completed Words: keep letters that are guessed correctly locked, so you don’t accidentally erase them as you are guessing and erasing tangent words.
– Incorrect Puzzle Assistance: reminds you when the puzzle is filled but has incorrect cells.
– Help: reveal letters, words or the entire puzzle in case you get stuck.
– Show Errors: highlight the incorrect letters.
– Clear Errors: easily remove all incorrect letters.
– Offline Mode: puzzles available even when you don’t have an Internet connection.
– Polished User Interface: easy and modern way to navigate through the puzzle cells and clues.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the crossword puzzles contained in this application are solely those of the original authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Redstone Games (REDSTONE GAMES LTDA – ME) or any employee thereof.
We are always seeking to improve the app, and support for more constructors should be available soon! We are proud to announce that we currently provide crossword puzzles from Brendan Emmett Quigley, Sid Sivakumar, Will Nediger, Fred Piscop, Mark McClain, Andrew Ries, Brad Wilber, Robin Stears, Bonnie L. Gentry, Frank Virzi, Paolo Pasco, Ross Trudeau, Matthew Stock, David Alfred Bywaters, Jessica Goldstein, Myles Mellor, Richard Allen, Dave Diebold, David Gold, Martina Waluk, Adam Nicolle, Patricia Wells, Larry Harrington, Rob Gonsalves & Jennifer Lim, May Huang & Kevin Trickey, Greg Johnson, Steve Faiella, Steve Mossberg, Trent H. Evans, Kurt Siefken, Kevin K. Ferland, Brian Gubin, Barbara Olson, Jon Dunbar, Lloyd Morgan, Lex Friedman, Billy Bratton, Bennie McElhaney, Dylan Thomas, Mason Fleming, Max Sherer, Clarity Media, and Peter Sharp.
Feedback? Suggestions? Issues? Please contact us at [email protected] or from within the app itself. Your feedback is important to us, and we’ll do our best to assist you.
* Filter packs by size: “15×15” vs “Minis – Midis”.
* Archive packs that you don’t want to complete.
* Statistics: pack’s % complete, total time and average completed puzzle time.
* Feedback button to provide pack feedback or report errors.
* Discussion group.
* Hide the puzzle completion time if the user has disabled the “Show clock” option.
* Increase contrast between the purple and grey background on Dark Mode.
* Fix white highlight on incorrect entries in Dark Mode.
Crossword Puzzle Free is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Crossword Puzzle Free installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.