CREATE YOUR OWN APPS for PC – Get the last version of CREATE YOUR OWN APPS 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get CREATE YOUR OWN APPS App for Windows
Download last version of CREATE YOUR OWN APPS App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||CREATE YOUR OWN APPS|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install CREATE YOUR OWN APPS on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install CREATE YOUR OWN APPS on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running CREATE YOUR OWN APPS into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” CREATE YOUR OWN APPS “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the CREATE YOUR OWN APPS.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play CREATE YOUR OWN APPS app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install CREATE YOUR OWN APPS on MAC PC
This CREATE YOUR OWN APPS is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the CREATE YOUR OWN APPS App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) CREATE YOUR OWN APPS?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
CREATE YOUR OWN APPS for Windows Reviews
CREATE YOUR OWN APPS App Preview
Create native Android apps on your smartphone.
– Block programming similar to Scratch from MIT
– Visual Drag & Drop Integrated development environment (IDE)
– Automatically translated source code (Java and XML)
– Compile and build install files on your phone (APK file)
– Publish and update to Google Play Store
– Fully Compatible with Android Studio
Sketchware is a Scratch-like block programming based integrated development environment (IDE) for developing mobile Android apps.
It’s okay if you do not know anything about developing Android apps. Sketchware is an IDE that uses block language like Scratch, an innovative programming language invented by MIT that transforms the complex language of text-based coding into visual, drag-and-drop building blocks.
Scratch is such a simple language, even little children can learn to develop. Sketchware translates Scratch into Java and XML source codes, so there is no limit on what you can develop.
Sketchware provides documentations you can follow to become an expert at Scratch block programming and Android app development. Each example contains programming concepts you can understand by completing the project.
Visually design and develop apps, then simply run your app with a single click to build and install directly on your Android device. The projects are fully compatible with Android Studio, an IDE used on a PC, so you can export your finished project and continue working on Android Studio, or your favorite editor.
– WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE / READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This permission is required to save and run projects.
– GET_ACCOUNTS : This permission is required to login with Google Account.
Disclaimer: This app was developed independently of the MIT Scratch Team, which produces the Scratch programming language and online community. The Scratch name and Scratch cat are trademarks of MIT.
– Bug Fixes
– Added link to ‘Sketchware for Arduino’
CREATE YOUR OWN APPS is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
CREATE YOUR OWN APPS installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.