Corrigo Enterprise for PC – Get the last version of Corrigo Enterprise 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Corrigo Enterprise App for Windows
Download last version of Corrigo Enterprise App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Corrigo Enterprise|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Corrigo Enterprise on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Corrigo Enterprise on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Corrigo Enterprise into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Corrigo Enterprise “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Corrigo Enterprise.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Corrigo Enterprise app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Corrigo Enterprise on MAC PC
This Corrigo Enterprise is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Corrigo Enterprise App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Corrigo Enterprise?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Corrigo Enterprise for Windows Reviews
Corrigo Enterprise App Preview
Corrigo Enterprise by Corrigo™ is a powerful tool for managing your buildings, equipment, and your customers who rely on those assets.
Corrigo Enterprise is the latest version of what was formerly called CorrigoNet. This version of the mobile app is compatible with Corrigo Enterprise ONLY. It is not backwards compatible. If you use CorrigoNet (e.g.: ver. 7.9 or before), please continue using the separate CorrigoNet app.
Corrigo Enterprise Mobile Feature Highlights:
• My Work Orders – full “tech” operations
• WO Creation
• Improved usability in lists, details pages, creation wizards and elsewhere
• Improved functionality in signature capture, check-in/out, lists and list filtering
• Team Work
• Time Cards
Notes: A subscription is required. It does not work with WorkTrack Service Management, Intuit Field Service Management, CorrigoNet, nor WorkTrack Construction and Crews.
This version is required for the Summer 2021 release.
New multi-flag support. Enhancements for the workflow of creating work orders from a Procedure Step.
Corrigo Enterprise is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Corrigo Enterprise installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.