Coptic Reader for PC – Get the last version of Coptic Reader 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Coptic Reader App for Windows
Download last version of Coptic Reader App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Coptic Reader|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Coptic Reader on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Coptic Reader on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Coptic Reader into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Coptic Reader “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Coptic Reader.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Coptic Reader app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Coptic Reader on MAC PC
This Coptic Reader is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Coptic Reader App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Coptic Reader?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Coptic Reader for Windows Reviews
Coptic Reader App Preview
Coptic Reader is a mobile application that contains the liturgical text, rites, psalmodies, hymns, melodies, services, and sacraments of the Coptic Orthodox Church. See below for a full list of included content. Coptic Reader is not simply a text reader but rather it dynamically creates each document/service according to the rites of the current day, or selected day/feast. Coptic Reader builds each document on the fly with all appropriate hymns, rites and instructions to take the guess work out of the order of a church service.
Coptic Reader can generate documents in a combination of English, Arabic, and Coptic and supports both English and Arabic as the application interface language. Coptic Reader is fully customizable and allows you to show/hide different liturgical roles (i.e., Priest, Deacon, and Congregation), inaudible prayers, rubrics/comments, and languages.
You may choose between different graphical themes as well as change the document text size. A presentation mode is also supported that allows you to project the content in your church for a complete experience. The application also allows you to control which saint or archangel commemorations will be shown in doxologies, hymns, responses, and other prayers for your church’s intercessors.
– Complete Bible including Coptic New Testament and Deuterocanonical books
– Book of Hours (Agpeya)
– Holy Psalmody including Midnight Praises, Vesper Praises, Morning Praises (Standard, Koiahk, Nativity, Theophany, Great Fast, Pentecostal, including all festal psalies)
– Antiphonary (Difnar)
– Divine Liturgies with integrated Service of the Deacons (St. Basil, St.Gregory, and St. Cyril, as well as Vespers and Matins service)
– Katameros (Sundays, Weekdays, Great Fast, Pentecostal, and feasts)
– Distribution Melodies
– Unction of the Sick
– Baptism Prayers
– Crowning and Engagement Prayers
– Pascha Prayers
– Prostration Prayers
– Liturgy of the Waters (Lakkan)
– Funerals (Men, Women, Boys, Girls, Monks, Memorials, and Prayer at the Tomb)
– Consecrations (Church, Vessels, Censers, Icons, Baptistery, Ordinations, Reception of a New Priest, and Home Blessing)
For more information about Coptic Reader, visit http://suscopts.org/wiki/Coptic_Reader
Please direct any comments or questions to:
Coptic Reader is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Coptic Reader installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.