Cool Reader for PC – Get the last version of Cool Reader 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Cool Reader App for Windows
Download last version of Cool Reader App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Cool Reader|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Cool Reader on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Cool Reader on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Cool Reader into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Cool Reader “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Cool Reader.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Cool Reader app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Cool Reader on MAC PC
This Cool Reader is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Cool Reader App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Cool Reader?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Cool Reader for Windows Reviews
Cool Reader App Preview
eBook reader. Supports epub (non-DRM), fb2, doc, txt, rtf, html, chm, tcr, pdb, prc, mobi (non-DRM), pml formats.
Pages or scroll view. Page flipping animation.
Table of contents, bookmarks, text search.
Bookmarks on text fragments (comments or corrections) – useful for proof reading.
Export of bookmarks to text file.
Built-in file browser, quick recent books access.
Online catalogs (OPDS) support.
LitRes online book store support.
Text to Speech (TTS) support.
Most complete FB2 format support: styles, tables, footnotes.
Additional fonts support (place .ttf to /sdcard/fonts/)
Support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages; autodetection of TXT file encoding (GBK, Shift_JIS, BIG5, EUC_KR).
Day and night profiles (two sets of colors, background, backlight levels).
Brightness adjustments by flick on left edge of screen.
Background texture (stretched or tiled) or solid color.
Paperbook-like page turning animation or “sliding page” animation.
Dictionary support (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora Dictionary, Aard Dictionary).
Customizable tap zone and key actions.
Autoscroll (automatic page flipping) – start using menu/goto/autoscroll or assign action Autoscroll on key or tap zone; Change speed using volume keys or bottom-right and bottom-left tap zones; stop – tap any other tap zone or key.
Can read books from zip archives.
Automatic reformatting of .txt files (autodetect headings etc.)
Styles can be customised in wide range using external CSS.
Select text using double tap (optional).
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/textures/ — to be used as tiled page backgrounds.
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/backgrounds/ — to be used as stretched page backgrounds.
(/cr3/ directory can also be used instead of /.cr3/, and internal SD or internal storage instead of /sdcard/)
CoolReader requires following permissions:
WAKE_LOCK – to control screen backlight
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – to access SD card
INTERNET – to use online catalogs
CoolReader is free, open source (GPL), multiplatform project.
Project homepage on SourceForge is http://sourceforge.net/projects/crengine/
To donate this project, you can buy Cool Reader Gold ($10), Silver ($3) or Bronze ($1) Donation package from Market
In case of issues after update (e.g. crashes while reading) try to remove directory SD/.cr3/cache and book database files SD/.cr3/*.sqlite
Windows version can be downloaded here:
As well, consider using “Cool Reader GL” – cross-platform Cool Reader version with UI rewritten in C++, with hardware acceleration based on OpenGL. Optimized for new devices with big high resolution screens. Both versions can be installed together.
Project homepage: https://github.com/buggins/coolreader
Cloud synchronization fixes.
Onyx e-ink readers support.
Cool Reader is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Cool Reader installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.