Contractor Estimate & Invoice for PC – Get the last version of Contractor Estimate & Invoice 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Contractor Estimate & Invoice App for Windows
Download last version of Contractor Estimate & Invoice App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Contractor Estimate & Invoice|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Contractor Estimate & Invoice on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Contractor Estimate & Invoice on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Contractor Estimate & Invoice into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Contractor Estimate & Invoice “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Contractor Estimate & Invoice.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Contractor Estimate & Invoice app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Contractor Estimate & Invoice on MAC PC
This Contractor Estimate & Invoice is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Contractor Estimate & Invoice App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Contractor Estimate & Invoice?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Contractor Estimate & Invoice for Windows Reviews
Contractor Estimate & Invoice App Preview
Create quick, professional estimates and invoices, accept payments, and manage projects from anywhere!
Joist is a FREE tool for contractors that helps you SAVE TIME, WIN MORE JOBS, and STAY ORGANIZED.
► CONTRACTORS LOVE JOIST BECAUSE:
• WIN MORE JOBS – Send your client an estimate before you leave. Be the first to get an estimate in their hands, and give them the opportunity to say YES on the spot.
• REMOVE THE BOTTLENECK OF ESTIMATING & INVOICING – Build estimates and invoices quicker by creating and selecting from your list of commonly used materials and labor rates.
• ACCEPT PAYMENTS FROM CLIENTS – accept Credit Card and E-Check payments from your clients directly through Joist, so you can stop wasting hours driving around to pick up checks and deposit them at the bank.
• EASILY MANAGE CLIENTS – Create, organize, and store valuable client info, so you can access their info anytime, on the go.
• SAVES TIME – Complete work at the jobsite or in the truck, rather than spending your evenings and weekends catching up on paperwork after a long day
• LOOK PROFESSIONAL – Show your clients that you’re the contractor they should trust for the job; with customized, professional looking estimates and invoices.
– Easily calculate material & labor costs when estimating & invoicing
– Build a list of commonly used items
– Customize your estimates & invoices with your company info, logo, etc.
– Attach a client contract and collect a signature directly on the spot
– Accept Credit Card and E-Check Payments directly through the app
– Attach photos to your estimates and invoices
– Preview estimates & invoices before you send
– Print or email estimates & invoices on the spot
– Create a personal message for your clients
– Convert estimates into invoices
– Keep track of customer payments and how much you’re owed
– Manage and save your clients information
– Set your tax rates
– Export everything into your accounting program (reduce bookkeeping costs)
*Access all your info from any device and the web – Joist is a cloud application
► WHO USES JOIST:
All types of general and specialty trade contractors, estimators, and service companies use the app, such as: general contractors, handymen, electricians, plumbers, builders, landscapers, roofers, painters, carpenters, heating and air conditioning, flooring, siding, tile, concrete, paving, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, renovators, deck builders, drywallers, pest control, and more!
► IN-APP PURCHASES
You can subscribe to Quickbooks Sync Monthly for $9.99 (US) or Quickbooks Sync Annual for $90.99 (US), JoistPro Monthly for $11.99 (US) or JoistPro Annual for $119.99 (US). Monthly and annual subscriptions will automatically renew after 30 and 365 days, respectively. Payment for these subscriptions will be charged to your Play Store account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. You can manage your subscription in your Play Store subscriptions page any time after subscribing. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Joist is FREE to Download and FREE to use – available on Android, iPhone, iPad, & desktop computer.
Get support FAST! Our support staff are based in North America. They are responsive (answer the phone / emails immediately), and care about helping you run the best business possible:
In-app live chat
Customer Support is available 8AM-10PM EST M-F
Contractor Estimate & Invoice is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Contractor Estimate & Invoice installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.