Contacts+ for PC – Get the last version of Contacts+ 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Contacts+ App for Windows
Download last version of Contacts+ App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Contacts+ on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Contacts+ on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Contacts+ into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Contacts+ “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Contacts+.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Contacts+ app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Contacts+ on MAC PC
This Contacts+ is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Contacts+ App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Contacts+?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Contacts+ for Windows Reviews
Contacts+ App Preview
Contacts+ is the world’s leading contacts (phone book) and dialer app, powered with caller ID & spam block – all in one place. Known & loved by over 10 million users worldwide, Contacts+ is brought to you by the Contacts Plus Team.
CONNECT WITH FRIENDS, BLOCK SPAMMERS
Contacts+ is a true all-in-one contacts, dialer, sms and call log app that makes it easy to connect with friends and block unwanted people, telemarketers and spam via caller ID & block. Whether it’s a call or sms – you’re always in control.
MAKE IT YOUR OWN
Above all, Contacts+ is private and customizable with themes
+ Caller ID
+ Calls & SMS spam block
+ White / Dark Themes
+ Speed dial – Double tap to call
+ Fast dialer search
+ Smart contacts sort
+ Birthday reminders
+ Merge duplicate contacts
We’d love to know what you think 🙂
Contacts+ 6.7 – 6.21:
• Bug fixes
• Reduced app size
• Bug fixes
• Birthday notifications are back!
• Additional improvements to missed call notifications
• Missed calls counter should now get cleared better. To enable it, open settings >> dialer and calls >> missed calls notification >> turn on Contacts+
Cheers from the Contacts+ team
Contacts+ is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Contacts+ installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.