Connexx Smart Remote for PC – Get the last version of Connexx Smart Remote 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Connexx Smart Remote App for Windows
Download last version of Connexx Smart Remote App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Connexx Smart Remote|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Connexx Smart Remote on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Connexx Smart Remote on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Connexx Smart Remote into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Connexx Smart Remote “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Connexx Smart Remote.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Connexx Smart Remote app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Connexx Smart Remote on MAC PC
This Connexx Smart Remote is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Connexx Smart Remote App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Connexx Smart Remote?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Connexx Smart Remote for Windows Reviews
Connexx Smart Remote App Preview
Turn your mobile device into a remote control for your Rexton and Audio Service hearing aids! The app enhances discretion by hiding the remote control within your mobile device without the need for additional hardware. Full control of your hearing aids looks as subtle as checking for a text message.
The app will only provide all the functions if configured by your hearing health specialist.
• Change hearing programs without the need to touch your hearing aids.
• Change the volume easily and discreetly.
• Easily mute and unmute the hearing aids.
• Adjust bass & treble to balance the quality of sound.
• Adjust the span and direction of the microphones (PL 80 & 60 and TL 16 & 12 devices).
• Check the battery status of your hearing aids (PL 80 / 60 / 40 and TL 16 / 12 / 8 devices).
The Smart Remote App is a tool whereby the patient can adjust convenience functions of a hearing aid, within a framework given by a hearing health specialist, e.g., ENT doctor, audiologist or acoustician.
The Smart Remote App is compatible with any Android device running Android 4.0 or higher public release.
Hearing aid compatibility:
The Smart Remote App is only compatible with the latest generation of Rexton 6c & 4c [80 / 60 / 40 / 30 / 20], Audio Service G4 & G3 [16 / 12 / 8 / 6 / 4] & A&M XTM hearing aids.
The Smart Remote App generates short control signals which are designed to be played through the devices speakers and may be audible.
To ensure correct operation and for safety reasons:
1. While using the app do not hold the loudspeaker of this device to your ears or the ears of others.
2. While using the app do not use the device with headphones, headsets or other audio playback devices.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE MANUAL OF THE HEARING AIDS BEFORE USING THIS APP.
Sivantos GmbH, Henri-Dunant-Strasse 100, 91058 Erlangen, Deutschland
Minor Bugfixes and improvements in data handling
Connexx Smart Remote is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Connexx Smart Remote installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.