Connect Drive for PC – Get the last version of Connect Drive 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Connect Drive App for Windows
Download last version of Connect Drive App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Connect Drive|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Connect Drive on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Connect Drive on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Connect Drive into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Connect Drive “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Connect Drive.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Connect Drive app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Connect Drive on MAC PC
This Connect Drive is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Connect Drive App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Connect Drive?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Connect Drive for Windows Reviews
Connect Drive App Preview
Access and manage your SanDisk Connect™ Wireless Stick, the next generation of mobile storage for your Android™ based phones, tablets and PCs with the SanDisk Connect Drive app. Easily save videos and photos, stream videos and music directly from the drive—even when it’s tucked away in your bag or in the overhead bin.
Note – SanDisk Connect App requires a SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick to work (sold separately). This app is not compatible with prior generation of SanDisk Connect products like Wireless Flash Drive and Wireless Media Drive.
To learn more about Connect wireless drives, go to www.sandiskconnect.com
• User-friendly interface to access your contents on SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick
• Wirelessly store and stream content directly from the drive, without the hassle of wires or cables – no Internet connection required
• Transfer photos, videos and large files from your phone or tablet to the drive and free up space
• Easily access files from the drive, copy them to your phone or tablet for local access
• Enjoy your photos in slideshow mode
• Enable Auto-Backup to copy photos and videos from your Gallery automatically
• Backup and restore contacts
• Auto-play all music files with the built-in player
• Preview documents in-app or in other apps
• Swipe to the left or right easily navigate through content
• Optional view modes: list, tile
1. App requires a SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick (sold separately)
2. This app is not backwards compatible and will not work with the previous version of SanDisk Connect (Wireless Flash Drive and Wireless Media Drive)
About SanDisk Connect wireless drives (Specs)
1. Works wirelessly via Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)
2. Storage capacities up to 128GB
3. Simultaneously connect up to 8 devices, and stream video to up to 3*
4. Battery operated
5. Accessible up to 150 feet away
6. Wi-Fi password protection (WPA2)
*SanDisk Connect™ Wireless Stick
Note: The Drive serves all file types. However, streaming content such as movies and music is dependent on files supported by your device.
SanDisk is a trademark of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates, registered in the United States and other countries.
© 2016 Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
‣ Bug fixes and improvements
Connect Drive is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Connect Drive installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.