Conexus Mobile App for PC – Get the last version of Conexus Mobile App 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Conexus Mobile App App for Windows
Download last version of Conexus Mobile App App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Conexus Mobile App|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Conexus Mobile App on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Conexus Mobile App on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Conexus Mobile App into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Conexus Mobile App “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Conexus Mobile App.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Conexus Mobile App app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Conexus Mobile App on MAC PC
This Conexus Mobile App is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Conexus Mobile App App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Conexus Mobile App?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Conexus Mobile App for Windows Reviews
Conexus Mobile App App Preview
The Conexus Mobile App will require your permission to use the following on your Android phone:
• Take pictures and videos – used for the Deposit Anywhere™ mobile cheque deposit feature
• Approximate location and precise location – used for the find Branch ATM feature
• Full network access – used to connect to the Internet in order for the app to function
• View network connection – allows the app to select the best connectivity to operate the app by viewing the types of Internet connectivity available to the Android phone when the mobile banking app is being used.
• Contacts and calendar – lets you create new INTERAC® e-Transfer recipients by selecting from your device’s contacts.
For our privacy and security policy, visit https://www.conexus.ca/Privacy
Anytime, anywhere banking at your fingertips!
Get instant, easy and secure access to paying your bills and transferring money with Conexus Mobile App. It makes banking in the palm of your hand that simple! View your account balances onscreen without even having to log in; convenience at your fingertips when you’re standing in the checkout line!
• Check account balances
• View transaction history
• Transfer funds between Conexus accounts
• Send INTERAC® e-Transfers
• Pay bills now or set up payments for the future
• Locate branches and ATMs with the GPS locator
• Improved Multitasking
• Ability to setup and change security image, questions and password
• Free download
• Easy to understand
• Easy to navigate
• No new passwords or security questions to remember – all account login and access information is the same as your Online Banking information
• The unique QuickView feature allows you instant access to your accounts, without having to log in
There is no charge for the app but mobile data downloading and Internet charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone provider for details.
To use the Conexus Mobile App, you must be registered for Conexus Online Banking. Simply sign in to the Conexus Mobile App. exactly as you would sign in to Online Banking. If you are not yet enrolled for Online Banking, call TeleService at 1-800-667-7477 or visit your local branch.
PLEASE NOTE: Use of the Mobile App is subject to the terms and conditions found in the Electronic Services Agreement. While the Mobile App employs strict security measures, in order to achieve maximum protection, you are also encouraged to review your security obligations as outlined in the above mentioned account agreement.
For more information about the new Conexus Mobile App, visit https://www.conexus.ca/MobileApp.
Conexus Mobile App is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Conexus Mobile App installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.