Computer Desktop Encyclopedia for PC – Get the last version of Computer Desktop Encyclopedia 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Computer Desktop Encyclopedia App for Windows
Download last version of Computer Desktop Encyclopedia App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Computer Desktop Encyclopedia|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Computer Desktop Encyclopedia on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Computer Desktop Encyclopedia on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Computer Desktop Encyclopedia into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Computer Desktop Encyclopedia “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Computer Desktop Encyclopedia.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Computer Desktop Encyclopedia app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Computer Desktop Encyclopedia on MAC PC
This Computer Desktop Encyclopedia is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Computer Desktop Encyclopedia App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Computer Desktop Encyclopedia?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Computer Desktop Encyclopedia for Windows Reviews
Computer Desktop Encyclopedia App Preview
AUGUST 2021 – THIS IS THE FINAL ANDROID VERSION
For definitions, please go to ComputerLanguage.com.
If you are experiencing crashes with this last version, try this:
#1 – Go to: Settings/Apps/CDE/Storage/Clear Data
We are experiencing crashes with Android versions old and new.
It is becoming too difficult to maintain this app due to the OS changes that are constantly being made by the Android community.
For more than a decade, we have offered this app without charge and without annoying ads. We financed its development for the first six years, and programmers in India have volunteered to update the code for the past five. Unfortunately, they are no longer able to maintain the app due to the COVID crisis in their country.
However, three years ago, we updated our website to accommodate all screen sizes, and ComputerLanguage.com works very well on small smartphone screens.
We hope you enjoy ComputerLanguage.com.
For more than 40 years, this has been the most comprehensive and easiest-to-understand high-tech dictionary. There is nothing like it.
FUNDAMENTALS for BEGINNERS. REINFORCEMENT for EXPERTS.
LEARN THE “CORRECT” LINGO AND TECH TERMS – TALK LIKE A PRO
EVERY IT CONCEPT BOILS DOWN TO SIMPLE BASICS, which are the underlying foundation in every definition.
* Instant search of more than 25,000 definitions about computers and consumer electronics. Zoom into noteworthy illustrations, photos, charts and diagrams. Every day, look up Tech Term of the Day (TTOD) for a random definition.
* Micro to mainframe: covers PCs, Macs, Unix, Linux, Internet, networking, broadband & telecom, fiber optics & lasers, major products and vendors, wireless & smartphones, acronyms, buzzwords, current topics, etc.
* Informative historical content and major product descriptions.
* Superior cross referencing and a powerful lookup engine.
Find out why PC Magazine gave us their highest dictionary award and Government Technology said we’re the “Rolls Royce of Computer Dictionaries.”
August 2021 – Last Android Version – No Future Updates
Computer Desktop Encyclopedia is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Computer Desktop Encyclopedia installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.