ComicRack Free for PC – Get the last version of ComicRack Free 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get ComicRack Free App for Windows
Download last version of ComicRack Free App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||ComicRack Free|
|Update||December 15, 2014|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install ComicRack Free on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install ComicRack Free on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running ComicRack Free into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” ComicRack Free “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the ComicRack Free.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play ComicRack Free app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install ComicRack Free on MAC PC
This ComicRack Free is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the ComicRack Free App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) ComicRack Free?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
ComicRack Free for Windows Reviews
ComicRack Free App Preview
ComicRack for Android is the companion for the best eComic Reader and Manager for PCs: ComicRack for Windows
Optimized for phones and tablets it allows you to read your eComics anywhere you want.
When used together with ComicRack for Windows it allows automatic synchronization of eComics with your Android device via USB, including reading positions, reading lists and bookmarks. Your synchronized eComics will also be converted and optimized so they can be read fast an reliable on your handheld device. And best of all, this way you can read all the formats ComicRack for Windows supports (PDFs and even WebComics). Optionally the eComics can even be size optimized during synchronization which usually makes them half the size without noticeable quality reduction.
ComicRack includes a Live Wallpaper that shows random covers from your library. You can even start reading by double tapping the background.
ComicRack also includes a highly configurable app widget that allows you to glimpse into your library and start reading immediately if you see something you like.
Short feature list:
• Optimized for phones and tablets
• Reader with single and double page viewing
• Advanced zoom modes
• Auto scrolling
• Right to left reading mode for mangas
• Color adjustments
• Automatic page cropping for small devices
• Full library management with lists and searching
• Management of reading states (unread, completed, bookmarks etc.)
• USB synchronization with ComicRack for Windows
• Reads CBZ and CBR natively
• When used together with ComicRack for Windows it supports CBZ, CBR, CB7, CBT, PDF, DJVU and WebComics
• Live Wallpaper
• App Widgets
• Twitter integration
This is the add supported free version. If you like the program and want to get rid of the ads, get wireless synchronisation and in general do a good thing, please buy the full version.
If you want to use your external SD Card to store Comics on Android 4.4 and above, please follow the the guide in the FAQ.
If you experience any bugs it is best to post your problems in the appropriate section of the user forum.
Documentation is located at
FAQ is available at
User and Support Forum is at
Even if you have no problems you can join and talk to other ComicRack users.
IMPORTANT: To use your external SD card on Android 4.4 and above follow the guide in http://comicrack.cyolito.com/faqs/comicrack-android
• Android 5.0 support
• Autocrop is now adjustable
• Added “Home” button to folder selector
• Fixed update of values in list after changes in the information dialog
• Fixed constant refresh if read-only directory is selected
• Fixed secondary sd cards (4.4+)
• Fixed uploading cover images in tweets (adaption to twitter changes)
ComicRack Free is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
ComicRack Free installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.