ColorNote Notepad Notes for PC – Get the last version of ColorNote Notepad Notes 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get ColorNote Notepad Notes App for Windows
Download last version of ColorNote Notepad Notes App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||ColorNote Notepad Notes|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install ColorNote Notepad Notes on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install ColorNote Notepad Notes on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running ColorNote Notepad Notes into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” ColorNote Notepad Notes “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the ColorNote Notepad Notes.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play ColorNote Notepad Notes app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install ColorNote Notepad Notes on MAC PC
This ColorNote Notepad Notes is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the ColorNote Notepad Notes App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) ColorNote Notepad Notes?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
ColorNote Notepad Notes for Windows Reviews
ColorNote Notepad Notes App Preview
ColorNote® is a simple and awesome notepad app. It gives you a quick and simple notepad editing experience when you write notes, memos, e-mails, messages, shopping lists and to-do lists. Taking notes with ColorNote® Notepad is easier than any other notepad or memo pad app.
* Notice *
– If you cannot find the widget, then please read the FAQ below.
– When you’re finished using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note.
* Product Description *
ColorNote® features two basic note taking formats, a lined-paper styled text option, and a checklist option. Add as many as you want to your master list, which appears on the app’s home screen each time the program opens. This list may be viewed in traditional ascending order, in grid format, or by note color.
– Taking a Note –
Serving as a simple word processing program, the text option allows for as many characters as you’re willing to type. Once saved, you can edit, share, set a reminder, or check off or delete the note through your device’s menu button. When checking off a text note, the app places a slash through the list’s title, and this will be displayed on the main menu.
– Making To-do List or Shopping List –
In the checklist mode, you can add as many items as you’d like and arrange their order with drag buttons activated in the edit mode. After the list is finished and saved, you may check or uncheck each line on your list with a quick tap, which will toggle a line slash. If all items have been checked, then the list’s title is slashed as well.
* Features *
– Organize notes by color (color notebook)
– Sticky note memo widget (Put your notes on your home screen)
– Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list. (Quick and simple list maker)
– Checklist notes to get things done (GTD)
– Organize your schedule by note in calendar
– Write a diary and journal in calendar
– Password Lock note : Protect your notes with passcode
– Secured backup notes to SD storage
– Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
– Reminder notes on status bar
– List/Grid View
– Search notes
– Notepad supports ColorDict Add-on
– Powerful task reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
– Quick memo / notes
– Wiki note link : [[Title]]
– Share notes via SMS, e-mail or Twitter
* Online backup and sync cloud service *
– Notes will be encrypted before uploading notes by using the AES standard, which is the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data.
– It does not send any of your notes to the server without you signing in.
– Sign-in with Google or Facebook.
* Permissions *
– Internet Access: For online backup & sync notes
– Storage : For backup notes to the storage of the device
– Prevent phone from sleeping, control vibrator, automatically start at boot: For reminder notes
* FAQ *
Q: How do you put a sticky note widget on the home screen?
A: Go to the home screen and hold down your finger on an empty space and choose widget, Color Note will then be desplayed so you can stick on the page.
Q: Why don’t the widget, the alarm and notes remider functions work?
A: If the app is installed on the SD card, your widget, reminder, etc. will not work properly because Android doesn’t support these features when installed on an SD card! If you have already moved the app to an SD card, but want those features, then you have to move the app back on the device and reboot your phone.
Settings – Applications – Manage Applications – Color Note – Move to Device
Q: Where are backed up notes data on the SD card?
A: ‘/data/colornote’ or ‘/Android/data/com.socialnmobile.dictapps.notepad.color.note/files’ on SD card
Q: I forgot my master password. How can I change it?
A: Menu → Settings → Master Password → Menu Button → Clear Password. You will lose your current locked notes when you clear the password!
Q: How can I create todo list note?
A: New – Select checklist note – Put items – Save. Tap an item to strikethrough.
** If you cannot find widgets, you have to move the app back to device in application settings and reboot your phone!
** The best way to report bugs of the update is to send an email.
– Multi select
– Send to printer
– Refined icons for high resolution devices
– Supports material style in android 6.0
– Open the drawer by swiping from the left edge of the screen.
ColorNote Notepad Notes is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
ColorNote Notepad Notes installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.