CloudPlayer™ by doubleTwist cloud & offline player for PC – Get the last version of CloudPlayer™ by doubleTwist cloud & offline player 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get CloudPlayer™ by doubleTwist cloud & offline player App for Windows
Download last version of CloudPlayer™ by doubleTwist cloud & offline player App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||CloudPlayer™ by doubleTwist cloud & offline player|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install CloudPlayer™ by doubleTwist cloud & offline player on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install CloudPlayer™ by doubleTwist cloud & offline player on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running CloudPlayer™ by doubleTwist cloud & offline player into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” CloudPlayer™ by doubleTwist cloud & offline player “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the CloudPlayer™ by doubleTwist cloud & offline player.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play CloudPlayer™ by doubleTwist cloud & offline player app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install CloudPlayer™ by doubleTwist cloud & offline player on MAC PC
This CloudPlayer™ by doubleTwist cloud & offline player is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the CloudPlayer™ by doubleTwist cloud & offline player App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) CloudPlayer™ by doubleTwist cloud & offline player?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
CloudPlayer™ by doubleTwist cloud & offline player for Windows Reviews
CloudPlayer™ by doubleTwist cloud & offline player App Preview
CloudPlayer is a revolutionary music player that puts you in control of your music, no matter where it’s stored. Use it as an offline music player or link your Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive to create a giant cloud jukebox for all your music. Stream or download from your cloud accounts for offline playback. Enjoy built-in cloud playlist back-up & sync, Chromecast support, hi-fidelity FLAC & ALAC lossless sound, gapless playback, 10-band EQ, Android Wear & Android Auto support and more. The basic app is free and we offer a free 30 day trial for premium features.
♬ Snappy material design UI
♬ High resolution Artist and album images
♬ Advanced sorting options for Albums, Artists, Composers, Genres and more
♬ Default screen selection
♬ Advanced 10 band equalizer with 17 presets and Preamp (premium)
♬ SuperSound™: Customize your sound with headphone enhancement, bass boost and widening effects (premium)
♬ Support for Lossless file formats such as FLAC and ALAC, including 24-bit audio files
♬ Support for Gapless playback for FLAC, ALAC and MP3/AAC tracks containing gapless metadata (premium)
♬ Support for MP3, AAC, OGG, m4a, wav and more
♬ Support for importing and streaming WMA files from the cloud
Cloud Playlists: (requires optional sign in)
♬ Free back-up of your playlists so you never lose your playlists if you change phones. (optional)
♬ Free playlist sync across your Android devices. For example, playlist changes you make on your tablet will be automatically reflected on your phone and vice versa. (optional)
Cloud music for Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive: (premium feature)
♬ Download or stream music directly from your Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive without arbitrary restrictions
♬ DOWNLOADED ONLY switch to filter out cloud songs or MP3s and only show locally stored music
♬ Cellular Data switch disables the app from using cellular data so you can stream on WiFi without worrying about data caps
Cast to wireless speakers and devices: (premium feature)
♬ Chromecast support
♬ AllPlay support
♬ Cast music to supported devices & wireless speakers from your phone or your Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive
♬ Android Wear support
♬ Android Auto support
♬ Scrobble to Last.fm
♬ Beautiful small and large widgets
The basic version of CloudPlayer is free and you can start a 30 day free trial that unlocks CloudPlayer’s premium features: SuperSound™, EQ, gapless playback, Chromecast and cloud support. If you like the premium features, please upgrade and help support future development from our Austin, Texas based team.
New in v1.7.9:
♬ Fixed issue with playing certain WMA files when loudness normalization is enabled.
♬ Fixed issue where offline caching many items could result in out of memory crash.
♬ Updates to playback engine.
♬ Added support for s3m, xm, mod and it files.
♬ Added AIFF support.
CloudPlayer™ by doubleTwist cloud & offline player is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
CloudPlayer™ by doubleTwist cloud & offline player installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.