cloudLibrary for PC – Get the last version of cloudLibrary 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get cloudLibrary App for Windows
Download last version of cloudLibrary App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install cloudLibrary on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install cloudLibrary on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running cloudLibrary into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” cloudLibrary “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the cloudLibrary.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play cloudLibrary app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install cloudLibrary on MAC PC
This cloudLibrary is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the cloudLibrary App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) cloudLibrary?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
cloudLibrary for Windows Reviews
cloudLibrary App Preview
A must-have app for library users! Easily borrow physical items using your mobile device, receive reminders, manage receipts and discover new digital content all within the cloudLibrary app!
Extremely intuitive, all it takes is a library card to login and get started! Designed for an enjoyable experience, users can benefit from many new features, depending on their library’s subscription.
– Easily accessible library card, which conveniently displays when you’re near the library
– Switch accounts with ease and manage multiple library cards from one mobile device
– Download and enjoy free eBooks and Audiobooks
– Keep track of your physical and digital library activity in one place
– Receive helpful receipts, due-date reminders and packable checklists
– Visible push notifications alert when hold items are available
– View upcoming library events and programs
– Checkout print items at your library using your mobile device
– Fun and loveable customizations include Themes, Avatars and Nicknames
For libraries that have a subscription to offer eBooks and Audiobooks:
– Customize your homepage bookshelves to display your preferred genres
– Simple interface makes browsing and saving titles a breeze
– Filter content by format, availability and language to display exactly what you are looking for
– Mark titles as favorites or read to help with literary conversations with friends
– Sync digital content across multiple devices to easily pick up where you left off
– View current books, full reading history, items on hold and saved titles in one place
– Sort titles by name or author to easily find what you’re looking for
– Receive reading recommendations or view additional titles by author or series
– Select font size, margins and background colors to create your preferred reading experience
– Search eBooks for a particular phrase to get back to that one spot you wanted to reference
– Bookmark pages and add notes if needed
– Return titles early when you’re finished and make available for other readers
Elevate your library experience today with the cloudLibrary app!
Bug fixes and stability improvements
cloudLibrary is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
cloudLibrary installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.