ClockworkMod Tether (no root) for PC – Get the last version of ClockworkMod Tether (no root) 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get ClockworkMod Tether (no root) App for Windows
Download last version of ClockworkMod Tether (no root) App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||ClockworkMod Tether (no root)|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install ClockworkMod Tether (no root) on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install ClockworkMod Tether (no root) on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running ClockworkMod Tether (no root) into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” ClockworkMod Tether (no root) “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the ClockworkMod Tether (no root).apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play ClockworkMod Tether (no root) app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install ClockworkMod Tether (no root) on MAC PC
This ClockworkMod Tether (no root) is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the ClockworkMod Tether (no root) App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) ClockworkMod Tether (no root)?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
ClockworkMod Tether (no root) for Windows Reviews
ClockworkMod Tether (no root) App Preview
ClockworkMod Tether is a USB tether solution for Mac, Windows, and Linux that allows you to use your phone’s data connection to get internet access on your desktop or laptop.
Need a direct link to the Tether Android installation (APK) file?
Looking for the Premium version of ClockworkMod Tether? It is a $4.99 in app purchase, no additional download necessary!
ClockworkMod Tether does not require root on your phone and does not require a separate tethering plan. Tether should work with any carrier and phone and does not require a carrier’s tethering plan. To get around the root requirement on your phone, Tether will need to install a virtual network adapter on your computer; so there is a PC side install.
1) Install this application on your Android phone!
2) Install the Tether software on your PC. If your PC currently has an internet connection, you can download it here:
If your PC does NOT have an internet connection at the moment, start Tether for Android and use the Help button to easily download the PC software to your phone. You can then copy it to your PC and install!
Windows users will also need to install the USB/ADB driver for their phone. Tether’s setup process will assist you through that step by step, or you can use the link below!
That’s it! Connect your phone via USB to your PC, start Tether, and turn it on! Happy surfing!
If you have problems with Tether, please try the following first:
Disable Firewalls and Antivirus software.
Make sure you area not connected to the internet on wireless or ethernet.
Make sure you are using your OEM’s USB data cable (and not just a charge cable).
If still not working, please contact [email protected] and provide the log from the Tether log window!
Tether is a 14 day trial. You will have full unfettered usage for 14 days, after which you will only be able to download 20MB a day. Please buy Tether Premium from the application’s menu to unlock the full version and support future development!
Tether speeds slow?
Your USB speed is limited to the speed of the *slowest* peripheral you have connected. It is recommended you unplug any unnecessary/slow USB peripherals to get maximum Tether speeds.
Need a direct link to the Windows Drivers?
Applications that may interfere or cause installation issues with Tether on Windows:
Applications that may interfere with Tether on Mac:
Questions? Comments? Support? Just shoot me an email to [email protected]
1018: Trial fixes
1015: Update for new in app purchasing
1013: Refresh adb versions and network client
1012: Add action bar menu that disappeared in Android 4.0.
1010: Fix connection issue (blue icon) caused by the previous release.
1008: Add support for tethering multiple phones at the same time to increase download speeds.
1007: Fix billing bug not transferring purchases to different devices properly.
1006: Update tether notificaiton icon.
1006: Fix potential billing bug.
ClockworkMod Tether (no root) is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
ClockworkMod Tether (no root) installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.