Classic Bingo – (Offline) for PC – Get the last version of Classic Bingo – (Offline) 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Classic Bingo – (Offline) App for Windows
Download last version of Classic Bingo – (Offline) App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Classic Bingo – (Offline)|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Classic Bingo – (Offline) on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Classic Bingo – (Offline) on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Classic Bingo – (Offline) into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Classic Bingo – (Offline) “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Classic Bingo – (Offline).apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Classic Bingo – (Offline) app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Classic Bingo – (Offline) on MAC PC
This Classic Bingo – (Offline) is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Classic Bingo – (Offline) App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Classic Bingo – (Offline)?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Classic Bingo – (Offline) for Windows Reviews
Classic Bingo – (Offline) App Preview
★★★ Play BINGO Free! OFFLINE. No Internet Needed! ★★★
Now you can play BINGO wherever you go, whenever you want.
Bingo is one of the most popular games in the world. The objective is to mark the numbers which are showed on your bingo card as quickly as possible.
To win, first get 5 adjacent numbers in any direction to form a line, either orthogonally or diagonally.
When you get bingo, click the bingo button to win the game.
it’s always relaxing to indulge in a game that requires minimal thought, affords all the same chance of winning, and has a strong element of suspense.
Bingo is played on a card divided into squares. Each card has five rows and five columns. The columns are labeled from left to right with the letters “B,” “I,” “N,” “G,” and “O.” The center square is designated “free.” The five squares in column B contain different numbers selected from the interval 1 to 15. Column I contains five numbers from the interval 16 to 30. Column N contains four numbers from the interval 31 to 45. Column G contains five numbers from the interval 46 to 60, and column O contains five numbers from the interval 61 to 75.
An announcer randomly selects numbers from 1 to 75, calling out each one while the player mark the appropriate grid square if that number appears on their card. In Standard Classic Bingo, the player’s goal is to be the first to mark an entire row, column, or diagonal. There are 12 winning configurations. Eight of these configurations do not involve the use of the center “free” space, whereas four (column N, row 3, and the diagonals) do.
What makes the game suspenseful is the tantalizing uncertainty about achieving Bingo.
So, what are you waiting for? Start playing Classic Bingo now! It’s free and you can play it offline anywhere and everywhere.
It’s like having your personal casino in your pocket. Don’t spend a dime or even a nickel. BINGO is always FREE!
Optimized and reduced game file size. Added native support for 64bit devices. We’re always making changes and improvements. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.
Classic Bingo – (Offline) is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Classic Bingo – (Offline) installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.