Civil War: 1864 for PC – Get the last version of Civil War: 1864 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Civil War: 1864 App for Windows
Download last version of Civil War: 1864 App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Civil War: 1864|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Civil War: 1864 on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Civil War: 1864 on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Civil War: 1864 into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Civil War: 1864 “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Civil War: 1864.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Civil War: 1864 app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Civil War: 1864 on MAC PC
This Civil War: 1864 is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Civil War: 1864 App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Civil War: 1864?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Civil War: 1864 for Windows Reviews
Civil War: 1864 App Preview
Civil War: 1864 is the latest addition to our Civil War strategy series, bringing you the ferocious battles from 1864. Experience the American Civil War like never before with with over 40 missions; including 20 detailed historical battles. Get a greater view of the battlefield as you lead your force to victory, with our new Map Zoom feature. 1864 saw the Union army make substantial gains against the Confederate forces in the American Civil War. Grant, replacing Halleck, took the risky gamble of attacking the Confederates on three different fronts. While Grant failed to gain any significant tactical advantage in any battle against Robert E. Lee, he succeeded at depleting Lee’s forces. On the Western front, Sherman was able to capture Atlanta and seize Savannah. The Union’s control of the railways and waterways gave them an immense logistical advantage, which would become vital to the North’s eventual success. The Confederacy was ultimately fighting and losing a defensive war.
– New map zoom feature.
– High Definition Civil War Graphics.
– 7 Mission ‘Tutorial’ campaign.
– 4 Mission abstract ‘Division’ campaign.
– All missions can be played as both sides (except the tutorial).
– 8 Unique Civil War Units:
– Infantry with Muskets.
– Infantry with Rifled Muskets.
– Naval Gunboats.
– Dismounted and Mounted Cavalry.
– Four classes of infantry – Raw, Average, Veteran and Elite.
– Different infantry formations: unformed, line for shooting and column for charging!
– Detailed Combat Analysis.
– Flank Attacks .
– Strategic Movement.
– Hours of Gameplay.
– 7 Mission ‘Cold Steel’ campaign.
– 7 Mission ‘Duty and Pride’ campaign.
– 7 Mission Blockade campaign.
– 7 Mission ‘Freedom Calls’ campaign.
Fix: Units may sometimes have been unable to attack adjacent enemy huts or tents unless charging.
Change: When a general ends alone in a hex adjacent to an enemy, after enemy shooting, it now evades if possible, or is destroyed.
Fix: Some units were not getting their shock combat bonus in a charge combat.
Fix: Some time flank attacks provided no benefit in combat.
Fix: A rare crash which could occur after charging.
Civil War: 1864 is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Civil War: 1864 installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.