Civil War: 1863 for PC – Get the last version of Civil War: 1863 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Civil War: 1863 App for Windows
Download last version of Civil War: 1863 App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Civil War: 1863|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Civil War: 1863 on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Civil War: 1863 on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Civil War: 1863 into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Civil War: 1863 “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Civil War: 1863.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Civil War: 1863 app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Civil War: 1863 on MAC PC
This Civil War: 1863 is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Civil War: 1863 App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Civil War: 1863?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Civil War: 1863 for Windows Reviews
Civil War: 1863 App Preview
Relive iconic battles of the American Civil War. Take command of both the Union and Confederate forces in this exciting turn-based strategy game from the developers behind the international top-selling Tank Battle: 1944 and Ancient Battle: Rome. New features for version 2.0 include combat analysis, strategic movement, map zoom and combat improvements.
– 8 Mission ‘First Strike’ Campaign.
– 5 Mission ‘To Arms!’ Campaign.
– Includes battles based on historic events.
– Play the missions as either Union or Confederate.
– 7 Unique Civil War Units:
– Infantry with Muskets.
– Infantry with Rifled Muskets.
– Naval Gunboats.
– Dismounted and Mounted Cavalry.
– Changeable unit formations and tactics.
– Generals can attach to units to increase morale.
– More capable Veteran units and unreliable raw units.
– 3 difficulty settings.
– Detailed Combat Analysis.
– Flank Attacks .
– Map Zoom .
– Strategic Movement.
– Hours of Gameplay.
– High Definition graphics
Purchasable Extra Content:
6 Mission ‘Stalemate’ Campaign.
8 Mission ‘Hoorah!’ Campaign.
8 Mission ‘Rebel Yell’ Campaign
8 Mission ‘Victory Road’ Campaign
8 Mission ‘Last Stand’ Campaign.
8 Mission ‘Grand Command’ Campaign.
8 Mission ‘Leviathan’ Campaign.
8 Mission ‘Arsenal’ Campaign.
8 Mission ‘Chickamauga’ Campaign.
Improved: AI has received a pass to help improve performance.
Change: Some UI updates.
Civil War: 1863 is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Civil War: 1863 installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.